Hello From west wales uk

minelabuser

Jan 18, 2011
Darren here just saying :hello: i cant wait to get my teeth in to this site looks great you seem a helpful lot

Just a little bit about myself

i have been detecting for a while now and to be honest i have not found a lot in fact you could say Feck all.

I have had a multitude of disasters...... sorry i meant to say detectors but i now have a new best friend and i hope all that will all change....... her name is minelab and she is a explorer so sounds like she is up for long walks in the countryside i hope. i have been told she is a pro so looks like my luck is in ::) for a change
we will just have to see.

we are in the courting stage at the mo and taking it steady but i am hopeful that the relationship will last but to be honest if you have any advice to keep our new love going strong (you know how to push the right buttons and all that) please help me out because i really want this to work.
we are thinking of having a child and we want to him Garrett Pro Pointer i just think it has a nice ring to it
but with spending out on the new girl i just cant afford one at the Mo
anyway thanks for reading
Darren and minelab

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet Darren :coffee2:

I Hope You & Your New Best Friend
Produce alot of Stories
for us to Read :thumbsup:

Jeff

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi Darren....Welcome to TN. I hope you and your lady will enjoy a very fruitful relationship.... :hello:

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the site, Darren. You sure are in a good spot. There's been quite a few new member's from the UK lately comming on board. Hope to see some nice finds soon. Ron

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Darren

welcome53 (3).jpg

Attachments

• welcome53 (3).jpg
    welcome53 (3).jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 43

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Welcome aboard Darren,

I was just talking to another member here in the States who's ancestors came from Wales as well as mine. The internet has certainly shrunk the world for us. Have fun here and I can't wait to see some of your finds.

HH Charlie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread