Howdy folks!

RvaDiggn

Jun 13, 2011
Richmond, VA
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265x, F2 Nautlius DMC IIb
:icon_thumright: Hello all,I'm new here, nice site you all have. Shawn here and its nice to see what people are finding, can't wait to share some new finds of mine in the future. I've been using a Fisher 1265x for the past 12 years or so and last week I got me a Nautilus DMCIIB to swing over all my past hunting spots.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:hello: Hi, wqelcome to TNet, the best site ever for treasures of all kinds! :hello2: Can't wait to see future posts of your finds!!! Have a great evening and HH!!!!! Red and Chug

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Hi and welcome to treasure net! I'm the one with the diamond ring on facebook "Relic Hunter" magazine page.

OP
OP
RvaDiggn

RvaDiggn

Jun 13, 2011
Richmond, VA
Detector(s) used
cntrydncr1 said:
Hi and welcome to treasure net! I'm the one with the diamond ring on facebook "Relic Hunter" magazine page.

Thanks cntrydncr1, send me a friends request if you like. When I found they had a nice metal detecting community on FB I decided to make me a page on there to share finds with others. Thinking about going out now and doing some digg'n but them chiggers were terrible yesterday, not sure if I can handle any more right now lol

TN_MD

Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Radio Shack 2v6 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD , And a Homebuilt M.D.
:hello: Shawn welcome to TreasureNet :hello:

OP
OP
RvaDiggn

RvaDiggn

Jun 13, 2011
Richmond, VA
Detector(s) used
Thanks folks! I was just wondering, once you choose an avatar, how do you change it? Each time I try to upload another pic it just goes right back to the current one, I'm stumped

Jun 17, 2010
Middle,Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Detectors used: Garrett GTI 2500 and Garrett Ace 250,Garrett Treasure-Ace 200(retired) with Garrett PRO-POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
007-1.jpg
happy diggings and great finds!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread