Greetings from Southern Arizona...

BornOnFire

Jun 11, 2011
Sahuarita, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug II DP; Bounty Hunter TK4-PL Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
Other
Just wanted to extend an official "greetings" and introduction from the Southwest US and specifically Southern AZ.

I'm a bit jealous of you "East-Coasters" and your access to numerous old historical sites-specifically the Civil War Battle Grounds. That looks like a lot of fun! There's not a lot of that here, in my area, but we are rich in minerals and meteorites!

I have always been a treasure hunter and wanted to get into the MD community so I bought an entry level machine (Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and an 8" gold coil) and now I am on my way. I know that it's not the greatest machine but I feel like it's a good starter detector and if all goes well, I will then upgrade to a machine that fits my regional needs and requirements. I hope I didn't blow it by going cheap right out of the gates but I can't justify spending over $500.00 on a machine when I have zero experience operating or "shooting". Anyhow, I look forward to reading more of the great stories on here and also learning how to be a true hunter by networking with fellow hunters here in AZ.

Cheers!

James

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
James welcome to TreasureNet, there is a lot of old Spanish history in your area, should be lots of places to hunt...

Good luck... :icon_thumright:

TN_MD

Jan 6, 2011
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Radio Shack 2v6 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD , And a Homebuilt M.D.
:hello: James welcome to TreasureNet :hello:

Silver Slayer

Jun 19, 2010
CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro, XS, Minelab Excalibur Sea search, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread