Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jun 2011
    Sahuarita, Arizona
    Fisher Gold Bug II DP; Bounty Hunter TK4-PL Tracker IV
    16 times
    Southern AZ History prior to the 1900's and the colonization of Pimera Alta.

Greetings from Southern Arizona...

Just wanted to extend an official "greetings" and introduction from the Southwest US and specifically Southern AZ.

I'm a bit jealous of you "East-Coasters" and your access to numerous old historical sites-specifically the Civil War Battle Grounds. That looks like a lot of fun! There's not a lot of that here, in my area, but we are rich in minerals and meteorites!

I have always been a treasure hunter and wanted to get into the MD community so I bought an entry level machine (Bounty Hunter Tracker IV and an 8" gold coil) and now I am on my way. I know that it's not the greatest machine but I feel like it's a good starter detector and if all goes well, I will then upgrade to a machine that fits my regional needs and requirements. I hope I didn't blow it by going cheap right out of the gates but I can't justify spending over $500.00 on a machine when I have zero experience operating or "shooting". Anyhow, I look forward to reading more of the great stories on here and also learning how to be a true hunter by networking with fellow hunters here in AZ.

Cheers!

James

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29410 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Greetings from Southern Arizona...

James welcome to TreasureNet, there is a lot of old Spanish history in your area, should be lots of places to hunt...

Good luck...
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Aluminum Recovery Technician

Jan 2011
    Tennessee
    Bounty Hunter Tracker IV , Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Radio Shack 2v6 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD , And a Homebuilt M.D.
    4 times

James welcome to TreasureNet
    "Keep Digging Its Down There Somewhere"

TENNESSEE - Bounty Hunter Tracker IV, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101 , Famous Trails MD3005 ,Cen-Tech Pin Pointer MD
    [url=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Tennessee_Metal_D

us
    Nov 2008
    Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
    129 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Welcome!

us
    Jun 2010