Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Gunslinger

Thread: Howdy from Central Ga.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2011
    Central Georgia
    3 times

Howdy from Central Ga.

Afternoon folks, thought I would pop in and say Hi! I've been lurking around the forums for awhile and figured it was about time to sign up and join the fun. Years ago when I was on active duty I used to do a bit of MD'ing and Panning figured it was time again to get back into it, since I'm located in a state so rich in history, not to mention the yellow stuff that there must be plenty left to discover.

Anyway just wanted to say a hardy hello to all, hope y'all have a great and prosperous day.

Jan 2019
    11 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Afternoon folks, thought I would pop in and say Hi! I've been lurking around the forums for awhile and figured it was about time to sign up and join the fun. Years ago when I was on active duty I used to do a bit of MD'ing and Panning figured it was time again to get back into it, since I'm located in a state so rich in history, not to mention the yellow stuff that there must be plenty left to discover.

Anyway just wanted to say a hardy hello to all, hope y'all have a great and prosperous day.
    welcome newbie!

Charter Member
    us
    Oct 2014
    Massachusetts
    Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II & X-terra 705; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i & DFX
    23382 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (2)
    Welcome to the forum!

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA) Brevard County, FL (USA)
    12773 times
    Welcome Back! Don't forget to take another look at Forum:Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
    .:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.

"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington (January 7th, 1790)
    ..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: Rules and Guidelines ::.
    .:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.

Charter Member
    us
    DEPLORABLE

Jul 2015
    Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
    E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
    20203 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Welcome to the forum from Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
    SOMETIMES I WISH I DIDN'T KNOW NOW ,,, WHAT I DIDN'T KNOW THEN,, Bob Seger

Charter Member
    us
    Rook

Nov 2013
    Mississippi
    XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
    22476 times
    Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi
    When you come to a fork in the road, take it.

us
    Jul 2017
    Northwest Arkansas
    Garrett AT Pro, Fisher F2
    1509 times
    You've found a great place for information and fellow treasure hunters of all kinds -- welcome aboard mate!

Welcome!
    Jon from s/e Michigan
    "Let Thy Hand, Oh God, guide me through the ways Thou seest are needed for those that seek to know Thy way through any effort of mine."

Charter Member
    us
    “Never argue with a fool. Onlooker may not be able to tell the difference.” Mark Twain

Nov 2017
    Southeast Louisiana
    Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
    2091 times
    Relic Hunting
    Hello and welcome from Southeast Louisiana... "D"

"Blessed is the Nation, who's God is the Lord!!!" Psalms 33:12

"I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and I have never seen the day when I did not pray for them." General Robert E. Lee

"My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." General Stonewall Jackson

Founder / CEO "Indian Creek Historical Society"

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links