New member From South Texas

treasuredfinds

Greenie
Aug 20, 2011
hello everyone My name is Tom Grimm,
I am a new member to the treasure net community I have been metal detecting for about 15 years now, using only the best Whites electronics has built for my arsenal of treasure hunting machines.
I currently use a Whites prizm 6T but i am in the process of buying the new Whites Vx3 and have owned a DFX and MXT in the past before having to sell them during hard times. I have been hunting the piece pf property, my parents have decided to retire on going on 5 years with numerous civil war relic finds and old toys and other interesting artifacts from times long past. Due to the extreme drought this year in Texas our pond had completely dried up allowing me to hunt there as well found many old bullets which i will post pics of later as well as lead sinkers an old Chrysler hubcap and other odds and ends that got tossed in there, over the years.
My best finds would have to be the seventeen bullets believed to be from a Le mat revolver i have recovered all of them in very good shape and apparently unfired. i recently also found a small cache of Silver coins here on the property as well with the oldest of the twelve coins being an 1864 two cent piece. i enjoy hunting whenever I can and love hunting the beaches and parks might even with high gold prices start hunting the lakes with their ever decreasing water levels.

Sincerely glad to be a part of the community
treasuredfinds

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread