NewB from Missouri

GoldenDreams

Greenie
Dec 21, 2011
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi, I'm from Missouri, about 17 miles south of St. louis. I have a gtax 550 garrett that I bought several years ago and love the thrill of treasure hunting. Never really found much though and don't really know where to go besides some woods and parks around here, I'm 45 now but never lost my interest in looking for the unknown or lost treasure. So much fun, no matter what you find, just love the thrill of surprises, I also love to hunt for fossils, arrowheads, and enjoy photography and just plain old hiking. Would love to hear from others that are in my area and what kind of clubs that might be near me. Thanks and I'm sure I'll enjoy this forum.

P.S. I was telling my girlfriend that when I was a kid I used to always dream of finding treasure but I always had this one reoccurring dream where I would find gold and some giant bird would always sweep down and take it from me, lol. Oh well, just had to share that. >:( :o :(

Call me a Plumber

Dec 17, 2007
Heed that dream well as the giant bird is the Government and it will take all the gold you can find one way or another. Dont show and deffinitly dont tell! The giant Bird is ever vigilant. The Plumber.

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Golden Dreams