Newbie from TN

F

Felinepeachy

Welcome to Treasurenet! :hello2:

What kind of treasure hunting are you into? Metal detecting, Indian artifacts? :dontknow: Looking forward to seeing your stuff :blob7:

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Tnsearcher

TreasureNet.JPG

Attachments

• TreasureNet.JPG
    TreasureNet.JPG
    8.2 KB · Views: 65
OP
OP
Tnsearcher

Tnsearcher

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2012
South East,Tn.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola,Silver Umax,Teknetics Gamma
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I will hunt any time and any where? Not specializing in any type of hunting but I do like hunting on private property relic hunting or old school sites.I have found one buffalo nickel last week only the second time I had hunted at it from a school went to hunt for a couple of hours this morning.no great finds today.
I was hooked on detecting after I got my cibola I went to the corner of my place where a school was in the early 1900s and found a mercury dime,some pennies and some small ornamental iron pieces so I went behind my house by the creek and found an ACC "Alabama cadet corp"button and a war nickel along with a hand full of brass rivets that i tossed because I didn't know better along with some harness rings and half horseshoes.
Another site I hunt for deer on just had a good look to it and I hunted a roadbed one day last winter after deer season closed and found a few horseshoes and 3 Mercury dimes each about 10 feet apart from the other.
One site I hunted a field last winter I think I have a meteorite but I haven't had it tested yet.
I do hunt some soccer fields and Tot lots occasionally in the summer too

it's the only hobby I have that pays me back if only a penny at a time LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread