Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Jan 2012
    South East,Tn.
    Tesoro Cibola,Silver Umax,Teknetics Gamma
    Relic Hunting

Newbie from TN

Hello all, from SE TN I have followed the site for a while and decided to join and maybe post some of my interesting find later

Felinepeachy

Re: Newbie from TN

Welcome to Treasurenet!

What kind of treasure hunting are you into? Metal detecting, Indian artifacts? Looking forward to seeing your stuff

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    1358 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (1)

Tnsearcher

Name:  TreasureNet.JPG
Views: 45
Size:  15.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

us
    Jan 2012
    South East,Tn.
    Tesoro Cibola,Silver Umax,Teknetics Gamma
    Relic Hunting

I will hunt any time and any where? Not specializing in any type of hunting but I do like hunting on private property relic hunting or old school sites.I have found one buffalo nickel last week only the second time I had hunted at it from a school went to hunt for a couple of hours this morning.no great finds today.
    I was hooked on detecting after I got my cibola I went to the corner of my place where a school was in the early 1900s and found a mercury dime,some pennies and some small ornamental iron pieces so I went behind my house by the creek and found an ACC "Alabama cadet corp"button and a war nickel along with a hand full of brass rivets that i tossed because I didn't know better along with some harness rings and half horseshoes.
    Another site I hunt for deer on just had a good look to it and I hunted a roadbed one day last winter after deer season closed and found a few horseshoes and 3 Mercury dimes each about 10 feet apart from the other.
    One site I hunted a field last winter I think I have a meteorite but I haven't had it tested yet.
    I do hunt some soccer fields and Tot lots occasionally in the summer too

it's the only hobby I have that pays me back if only a penny at a time LOL

Sponsors