New from San Diego

beervestor

Jan 23, 2012
San Diego
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone I just found this site and I'm already very interested in everything it has to offer.

I'm 22 and I love investing in stuff right now because I think were at the best time to invest haha.

Just recently started getting interested in precious metals like silver and am waiting for a good time to buy a couple ounces. I just started weeding out my pennies for the copper content and really like that idea plus its pretty fun and exciting. And im gonna start hoarding nickels also :) My mom works at a bank but she doesnt really seem to into my ideas lol Just started collecting coins a little too and its alot of fun . I want to get a good metal detector also so I can try and find some treasures. Looking forward to learning from this site :hello2:

Gooner

Dec 23, 2010
Pawhuska, Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
white's xlt
Welcome to TreasureNet. If you are investing, get a few new rolls of nickels and cull out and save all the MS 65 F.S. and save them for about 20 years. F.S. stands for Full Step referring to the stairs on the back. In a "new" roll most will be MS 65 F.S. Good luck and enjoy. -Bill

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
beervestor

graphic_coins_pile.gif

Attachments

• graphic_coins_pile.gif
    graphic_coins_pile.gif
    15.8 KB · Views: 302
OP
OP
B

beervestor

Jan 23, 2012
San Diego
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gooner said:
Welcome to TreasureNet. If you are investing, get a few new rolls of nickels and cull out and save all the MS 65 F.S. and save them for about 20 years. F.S. stands for Full Step referring to the stairs on the back. In a "new" roll most will be MS 65 F.S. Good luck and enjoy. -Bill

What do you mean by cull out? and whats a MS 65 F.S? Are those the new nickles? and whats the 65? Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread