Occasional lurker and first time poster

Meadowlark67

Sep 28, 2004
I'm a sporadic lurker and a first-time poster on TreasureNet, so I'm still learning how to do this. I've lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico since about 1994 and enjoy being able to metal detect in the winter. I've detected for several years and before moving here detecting was pretty much restricted to non-Winter months. I still enjoy detecting in all its forms – everything from park hunting, to ski slopes, ghost towns, abandoned trading posts, school yards and even front yards in the older parts of town. Beach hunting is tough here in New Mexico, but there are a couple of places with limited access to what passes for a beach here. I've managed to collect a few relics over the years and hope some of the members that are experienced relic hunters can help me identify them. I've got about 16 items that I would like to know more about, but don't know protocol for asking for help identifying items that you've found. Is it better to post all the pictures at once or just a few at a time? I'm looking forward to becoming more active on the forums. I have more than one detector, but the one used most frequently is a Minelab Explorer SE pro.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, joining in is better than 'lurking' any day.
You should post your finds that you're not sure of in the What Is It section, maybe one at a time.

Fossis..............

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif