Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Bodri

Sep 17, 2016
South Central KS
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, AT Pro, Whites Coin Master Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, somewhat new to MD. I have upgraded to a Whites MXT. I live in south central KS. Best finds to date 10K gold ring with amethyst stone. Little over a year of MD, but still much to learn. Lot's of modern coin but nothing old yet.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, somewhat new to MD. I have upgraded to a Whites MXT. I live in south central KS. Best finds to date 10K gold ring with amethyst stone. Little over a year of MD, but still much to learn. Lot's of modern coin but nothing old yet.
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Kansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

jmimiturner

Tenderfoot
Sep 17, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new here and was looking for information on what may be a cannon ball, but now my interest has peaked. I grew up going to the roadside dumps in the 60's. My mom collected bottles and what a collection she had. Dad used his metal detector. Wish I still had both. My name is Joyce

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new here and was looking for information on what may be a cannon ball, but now my interest has peaked. I grew up going to the roadside dumps in the 60's. My mom collected bottles and what a collection she had. Dad used his metal detector. Wish I still had both. My name is Joyce
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard Joyce! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

WhiteCoWhite

Tenderfoot
Sep 18, 2016
Beebe, Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Teknetic Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone! Im semi-new at metal detecting. Owned a Fisher about 15 yrs. ago and I now have a Teknetic Delta 4000. So far, it is a real treat! Im still learning how to use it but I am really enjoying it! Looking forward to share my finds and to learn from some pros here and thank you ahead of time!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! Im semi-new at metal detecting. Owned a Fisher about 15 yrs. ago and I now have a Teknetic Delta 4000. So far, it is a real treat! Im still learning how to use it but I am really enjoying it! Looking forward to share my finds and to learn from some pros here and thank you ahead of time!
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arkansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Diamondman307

Sep 20, 2016
Stockton, CA
Detector(s) used
Pioneer EX, Garrett GP Pointer, Bounty Hunter Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello there from Stockton CA! I haven't found the best stuff (all my coins are clad except for one wheatie), but I am hoping to have a great time on this site!

justmedeb

Sep 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Morning !
This is my first post on this forum and I am looking forward to posting a lot more, not to mention reading a lot as well. I am trying to determine the value of some things that I have. Not easy I can tell you that much. I am from Regina Saskatchewan Canada and am ready to post. :hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Morning !
This is my first post on this forum and I am looking forward to posting a lot more, not to mention reading a lot as well. I am trying to determine the value of some things that I have. Not easy I can tell you that much. I am from Regina Saskatchewan Canada and am ready to post. :hello:
metal_detector.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

2nd - If you're curious about what your treasure finds are worth - consider posting them on Forum > Treasure Forum > What's It Worth?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EastCoastmetal

Silver Member
Sep 24, 2016
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro International
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, semi newbie here from Canada east coast, have an old detector from like 20 years ago, didn't do much with it then due to work etc, getting back in to detecting now that i have more time on my hands.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, semi newbie here from Canada east coast, have an old detector from like 20 years ago, didn't do much with it then due to work etc, getting back in to detecting now that i have more time on my hands.
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Sep 29, 2016
The Dawn Land
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from New Hampshire! I enjoy digging up old bottles, etc. in the bottle dumps out back, checking out old foundation/cellar holes, collecting garnets/quartz/other local minerals, researching local lore and my native ancestry, etc. Hoping to get a decent metal detector soon and can use all the advice anyone wants to give!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from New Hampshire! I enjoy digging up old bottles, etc. in the bottle dumps out back, checking out old foundation/cellar holes, collecting garnets/quartz/other local minerals, researching local lore and my native ancestry, etc. Hoping to get a decent metal detector soon and can use all the advice anyone wants to give!
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: New Hampshire for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread