Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aloha, new member here from Hawaii and new to detecting as well (a few months) Enjoying all the finds and great information on Tnet. Hopefully soon i'll have a keeper to post.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Hawaii for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

army41

Dec 15, 2016
tulsa okla.
Detector(s) used
garret
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
HELLO I'm army41 and getting ready to start having "fun" looking for OKLAHOMA treasures!

I lived in Pryor Okla. for many years and in the early '60's was told a story that the James Gang

Had robbed a train at Adair Ok. ran west to a hide-out ( a house that had a hill behind it and

had a tunnel that went under ground to the hill for a escape.. loot was hidden there?

any one else know of this story???

will start looking into it more when "warmer weather gets here! "

THANKS TREASURES HUNTERS.... GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS!

ARMY41

William B

Dec 17, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day to all.
My Name is William.
Ive always been a person that looks at the old and past with a keen eye for seeing the forest from the trees type person. I have been to many old site and have a great interest in the past.
I even moved to an area that has a lot of history and you can go out and look for it. I have done a little metal detecting along with looking for gold and other interesting finds.
When I was a kid my dad had gold mines and got me started that way.
fact is I just started a patent for a different type of gold sluice stand that some may be wanting to look at you can find the website at jabbitsluicestand.com
Anyway there is a lot of ideas and places that people can still find treasure from an old tin can to the lost dutchman mine.
Who knows its not the find but the adventure of just looking for it that is the bouns.
Thanks for invite to this site.
William

Jager

Jun 29, 2009
Detector(s) used
CZ-3D
Hi guys,
At first I will apologies for my bad english. I'm not a native speaker. I'm 22 years old and come from the German region around Dresden.
I detect for 5 years and made a few nice finds.

Jäger (Hunter in english)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, At first I will apologies for my bad english. I'm not a native speaker. I'm 22 years old and come from the German region around Dresden. I detect for 5 years and made a few nice finds. Jäger (Hunter in english)
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Jäger! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Germany for information directly related to your country.

OKCHunter

Greenie
Dec 20, 2016
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from Oklahoma. I've always had a fascination with history and treasure hunting / metal detecting seems like a nice link to rediscovering history. I'm new to metal detecting and just starting this hobby. I'm glad that I found this forum - seems like a nice group of people with a wealth of information. I'm hoping to learn about the hobby, have some fun, and make some new friends.

Darrell3559

Dec 11, 2016
Westminster, SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! Just a quick intro, 57, live in Westminster, SC. Recently bought myself a Christmas present, Garrett AT Gold. Been out a few times and still getting used to my equipment!

Vacnang

Nov 4, 2016
Washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500 Pro
Minelab GO-FIND 60
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello! Im from Edmonds, WA really love history and a bit new to metal detecting. Really trying to find people in the same area to go digging with!

RacerX99

Greenie
Dec 31, 2016
Clearwater FL
Detector(s) used
Currently using AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Diggers!

I am another newbie to your site and happy to have found it. Exploring the amazing outdoors and detecting quite regularly are true passions of mine and I look forward to utilizing this forum and interacting with all you wonderful people!

Dig on!

RaceX99 out!

josh7119

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I just started detecting earlier this year. I'm from ohio. I use a AT PRO as of now. I focus mainly on old home sites. Looking forward to hopefully sharing some great finds in the future!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread