Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my name is ryker I'm from lompoc, California,17 years old
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

LisaWilson

Jan 2, 2017
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone, I am Lisa and newbie to this forum. And I am looking to have good and informative network here.

Thanks

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone, I am Lisa and newbie to this forum...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Trapperdude

Greenie
Jan 3, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, new guy here from southeast Louisiana. I am in the process of buying a metal detector but have a few surface finds I will be sharing until then. I will be posting about a civil war era revolver found while my grandfather was doing dozer work on our place years ago tomorrow. Looking forward to gain knowledge and start treasure hunting on a more serious level.

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I am from the Shenandoah Valley of VA and have been lurking around the site for a while and see that there is a lot of info available and the members are knowledgeable and sometimes it looks interesting when disagreements on certain facts come up. Great to have a place to express your info, beliefs and hopefully not be judged. With the on-set of winter and snow and sitting behind a desk most of the day, I figured it was time to join and jump in if i saw a chance or needed to ask something. Glad to become a member.

Stinkbug

Jul 24, 2016
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 300, BH-202 , BH- Challenger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the site. I currently have 3 detectors. I have a Bounty Hunter Challenger which I purchased first. I then purchased a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 and recently a Garrett Ace 200 . I am heading over to different forums to get advice. Thanks and look forward to talking to you all. Dallas Texas

Last edited:

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the site. I currently have 3 detectors. I have a Bounty Hunter Challenger which I purchased first. I then purchased a Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 and recently a Garrett Ace 200 . I am heading over to different forums to get advice. Thanks and look forward to talking to you all. Dallas Texas

Welcome. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

dsdigger

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2017
Shenandoah Valley, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Whites MX Sport, Whites Coinmaster, Minelab Explorer XS, Kellyco Vulcan 360, Lesche Digger, Rattler headphone, Park Ranger Bag by "Freeloader"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vpnavy, thanks for the welcome and the sub-forum info!

tlane38003

Jan 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all from connecticut

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

Jan 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I just joined. I live in Brevard County FL and own a White's PI Dual Field metal detector, which I've been using at the beach and finding only junk. Can't wait to start finding gold.

Che Guevara

Jan 8, 2017
Moscow
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm from Moscow Russia. Dig more than 10 years, war and antiquity, 39 years old.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread