Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, friends. I,m glad to visit this forum. My English is terrible, sorry.
I,m 31 years old, and l,m from Volgograd(Stalingrad), but now l in Moscow.
My Friend Che Guevara asks me to visit your great forum. I,m digging more 6 years. I look forward to a friendly atmosphere. Thank you, Colleges))) View attachment 1401094

Welcome from Oklahoma, USA. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

earl&patricia

Jan 12, 2017
Conroe, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO; ACE 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there
I am Earl and my wife is Patricia
We are new to this whole metal detecting gig, so new, we are still waiting for our machine to get here through the mail. We just ordered a Garrett AT Pro water proof metal detector, figured it would be nice to have something we can search on ground and water, Hope this thing works good. lol
We are from Conroe Tx

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello there I am Earl and my wife is Patricia...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Ray80

Jan 12, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello - I am new from Pearland, Texas. I am looking for help determining value of about 100 coca cola bottles, but I can't seem to figure out how or where to post.

Royn2751

Jan 14, 2017
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was in such a rush to post I failed to introduce myself. Have MD almost 30 years though have gotten serious the last 2. I'm fortunate to live in a part of NJ that is rich in history and locations to hunt. I look forward to each opportunity to hunt and get out in the fresh air. I enjoy the history, research and camaraderie of this sport. Thanks.

Scorpio_queen6

Jun 13, 2016
New Jersey
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new, from NJ and find myself in the woods and streams a lot looking for artifacts and history ( even though my friends thinks its weird). And to agree with one of the previous posts, yes NJ has a lot of beautiful history! Fishing, hiking, rock hunting, and so many more are a weird passion of mine! Good luck to everyone in their 2017 treasure hunts!

fleavens

Jan 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, my name is Fran, I decided to break into metal detecting 1/17/2017!!
I was out side with my new inexpensive Harbor Freight 9 function MD
On frozen ground I got a signal and decided I would give it a go anywaylol!
Well 7 inches down I found a mint condition 1954 s dime in a cellophane pkg ??
I guess I won't be needing to spend a lot of money on detectors in the near future,though I would like to try that Barska
that is good for32' under water, any reviews on that would be liked!!
Happy detecting fran

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, my name is Fran, I decided to break into metal detecting...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Fran! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, Hello to everyone. In 25+ years of detecting, I have never joined a detecting forum until this month, I did sign on to 3 others, but THIS one, Treasure Net, is REALLY a VERY good forum, am really enjoying it. Do not have much to offer now, except I think the best thing I've ever come across that pretty much sums it up for most all of us, and that is a quote from Andy Sabisch in one of his books, and that quote being, "The most valuable thing I have ever found while treasure hunting is piece-of-mind"

jamesfv3

Jan 19, 2017
arundel county,MD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is James and i just moved to Arundel county,Maryland. Looking for a group or friends to point me in the right direction. Thanks again love the site.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread