Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I am also new to this site...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Traildust69

Feb 1, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, new with equipment never went out detecting (ground is frozen). Southwest PA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Historical diggers

Tenderfoot
Jan 31, 2017
GA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB CTX 3030 / AT PRO ./ AT GOLD FOR RIVERS AND CREEKS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
thank you all for allowing me to enter here at treasure net I'm a Civil war Relic hunter for over 10 years but switched to treasure hunting i study heavy into Reseaching and locations if anyone needs help with locations let me know ill be happy to help i also have a face book group called Historical diggers again thank you

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thank you all for allowing me to enter here at treasure net I'm a Civil war Relic hunter for over 10 years but switched to treasure hunting i study heavy into Reseaching and locations if anyone needs help with locations let me know ill be happy to help i also have a face book group called Historical diggers again thank you

Sounds like you got some good skills in research.... Welcome to the party. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

kickstand918

Jan 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Asheboro North Carolina USA
Hello all. Just bought a metal dector and panning kit. Gona give it a try before I die!!

griffith 90

Feb 4, 2017
Montana
Primary Interest:
Other
hello. I've been CRHing for about 3 years now. been reading on this site and found a lot of useful info. decided to join so i can share some of my finds and get input on some of them.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello. I've been CRHing for about 3 years now. been reading on this site and found a lot of useful info. decided to join so i can share some of my finds and get input on some of them.

Welcome to the forum.....Looking forward to see your finds. Good Luck and Happy Hunting

K. FLEMING

Feb 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just joined up. Still trying to figure this site out. I have been borrowing my brothers detector mostly found junk so far. But finally found something cool and I was wondering if anyone had any idea what it is. I was on an old farm near a homesite. There is an old road nearby and a gold mine not far away. I think it is some kind of tool. Thanks for your help ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1486432935.974351.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1486432935.974351.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1486433022.512076.jpg

chris859

Feb 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, My name Chris Baird from Clayville NY. I've been addicted to MD for a year and a half with my Atpro. I deliver for a local furniture company and if customers are good down to earth people with old property,I politely ask for permissions which I obtain pretty regularly. The little perk of my work. I'm not into modern parks or permissions....only pre 1800s. I Focus on my old maps to scout old homesteads which really drives my enthusiasm to hunt. I love holding history. I get out every chance I can which still is not enough. My second passion is motocross. I am an avid rider and racer. Happily married with two awesome children. This site is definitely what I've been looking for just after reading a few post. Looking forward to everything this site has to offer. Happy hunting everyone

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just joined up. Still trying to figure this site out. I have been borrowing my brothers detector mostly found junk so far. But finally found something cool and I was wondering if anyone had any idea what it is. I was on an old farm near a homesite. There is an old road nearby and a gold mine not far away. I think it is some kind of tool.
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
metal_detector.gif
2nd - You might consider posting your request on Forum > Our Discoveries > What Is It?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread