Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Montana- Have been a lurker for quite a while, and decided that 2017 is a good year to join. I have varied interests that include fossils, GIS Mapping, detecting, rockhounding, etc. and will have a few things to share from our adventures in the future.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Montana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

loriewylie

Mar 7, 2017
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a detector... yet! I am a different kind of treasure hunter. I hunt treasures that other people have found at flea markets, auctions and antique stores. My brother and I are seriously researching treasure hunting with detectors and I thought what a great start this site would be. :icon_study::read2::)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm not a detector... yet! I am a different kind of treasure hunter. I hunt treasures that other people have found at flea markets, auctions and antique stores. My brother and I are seriously researching treasure hunting with detectors and I thought what a great start this site would be.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

syvertsenmay

Feb 8, 2015
Davao
Detector(s) used
German egg metal detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello i am new to this site.
Need guide how to post pictures and msgs.
Wish to have more friends.
I have an ongoing project here in davao oriental.
Good hunting as i say.several good symbols found.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello i am new to this site. Need guide how to post pictures and msgs...
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).
metal_detector.gif
2nd - You might consider browsing Forum > HELP!

Rich (Utah)

Mar 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Treasurenet Members,

New to the forum. Looking forward to learning some detecting and detector tips from all of you and reading about your successes.

Rich -

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Treasurenet Members, New to the forum. Looking forward to learning some detecting and detector tips from all of you and reading about your successes. Rich -
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Rich! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Rich (Utah)

Mar 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
Other
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Rich! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

vpnavy -

Thank you very much for the friendly welcome; greatly appreciated. I'm out here in Utah, hence the Rich (Utah). Have spent most of my detecting time coinshooting, with a visit here and there to some of our old ghost towns that dot the Western US. Lots of wonderful people and skilled detectorists still to meet and looking forward to it.

Rich -

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well you picked a fun hobby. When you uncover that 1st silver it becomes a good addiction

IndianaBonesMD

Mar 12, 2017
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Minelab Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you for the add TN, been detecting since around the late 70s, currently swinging an Etrac, hunting NE Florida.
Looking forward to viewing everyone's finds. H.H.

rlblack62

Mar 13, 2017
Kodiak Island, Alaska
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from Kodiak Island, Alaska. I am new to this forum.
I am interested in locating any information regarding prospecting the local beaches and rivers here on Kodiak.
Are there any members out there that have any pointers nor information?
I've lived here for the last seven years, and have had many encounters with our bears...sooo thanks for your opinions about the Kodiak Brown Bear...we can skip that topic.
Gold is what I'm interested in locating.
Any help?

Tammyh17

Tenderfoot
Mar 13, 2017
Western WI
Detector(s) used
Some beginner cheap thing from Fleet Farm :(
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tammy from Western WI here, just getting started detecting, so far have only looked for the metal post lot line markers on my daughter's new house and our cabin but found them with my little beginner MD from Fleet Farm! Looking forward to doing more treasure hunting this summer. However I also like to find treasures from auctions, thrift stores and garage sales and resell on EBay or other sites. Been following TNet for several years and have learned a ton from all of you who post.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings from Kodiak Island, Alaska. I am new to this forum. I am interested in locating any information regarding prospecting the local beaches and rivers here on Kodiak. Are there any members out there that have any pointers nor information? I've lived here for the last seven years, and have had many encounters with our bears...sooo thanks for your opinions about the Kodiak Brown Bear...we can skip that topic. Gold is what I'm interested in locating. Any help?
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Alaska for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tammy from Western WI here, just getting started detecting, so far have only looked for the metal post lot line markers on my daughter's new house and our cabin but found them with my little beginner MD from Fleet Farm! Looking forward to doing more treasure hunting this summer. However I also like to find treasures from auctions, thrift stores and garage sales and resell on EBay or other sites. Been following TNet for several years and have learned a ton from all of you who post.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Wisconsin for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

wooton

Mar 19, 2017
Beaumont, TX
Detector(s) used
need suggestions!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, Wooton here in Southeast Texas, 30 mins from LA border. New to the hunting experience and open to recommendations for the right detector for our marshy bayous. Looking forward to sharing info and experiences!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread