Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am a new member from St. Louis, MO...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Missouri for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Dragonfly16

Mar 27, 2017
clarkesville ga
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all ..........

I'm a newbie here and trying to find my way around this site. Living now in Georgia near Clarkesville/Helen area. Seems there aren't many detecting enthusiasts out this way.
Found coins so far (typical) and one metal Jr Fire Marshall badge.........

Unlucky Larry

Mar 28, 2017
Durango, Colorado
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a recent prospector, an old computer geek, and a vendor looking for a marketplace.
My product is great for prospecting but where can I promote it so others can benefit ?
I'll be cool. I do supply a free sample and I also have free mining lists in Excel format.
Well, if this post makes it through I'll post another revealing my new prospecting technique and product with your approval.
I spent four years with a flight sim forum but gold is my passion now and I look forward to contributing to this forum next.
Thank you for having me this far. Larry

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Required to be a charter member or supporting vendor to sale here.

rhjensen

Sep 21, 2013
Marana, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, long time log staying, keying in bed 24 hrs a day while torn muscle repairs itself so reading the TreasureNet.com logs is fantastic for me! thank you for being out there detectors users and reporting your fines.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, long time log staying, keying in bed 24 hrs a day while torn muscle repairs itself so reading the TreasureNet.com logs is fantastic for me! thank you for being out there detectors users and reporting your fines.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arizona for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

dustyboots

Greenie
Apr 4, 2017
State of Jefferson
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a lurker here for a couple weeks. New to prospecting but have been doing lots of research and have been somewhat successful so far. I currently prospect in the Klamath mountain region of Southern Oregon / Northern CA. I have a Garrett AT Gold, High banker and misc panning gear. Would like to find others interested in prospecting in my immediate area.

Dusty Boots

RealGoldDigger

Tenderfoot
Apr 4, 2017
Texas
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Eurotek Pro Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow diggers!
I am new to this hobby and came across this site. I just got my detector about two months ago but have only played with it twice as of yet due to time constraints atm. I will be well on my way soon though! I am from Houston Texas and my husband is also joining me in metal detecting.
See ya around!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been a lurker here for a couple weeks. New to prospecting but have been doing lots of research and have been somewhat successful so far. I currently prospect in the Klamath mountain region of Southern Oregon / Northern CA. I have a Garrett AT Gold, High banker and misc panning gear. Would like to find others interested in prospecting in my immediate area. Dusty Boots
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello fellow diggers! I am new to this hobby and came across this site. I just got my detector about two months ago but have only played with it twice as of yet due to time constraints atm. I will be well on my way soon though! I am from Houston Texas and my husband is also joining me in metal detecting. See ya around!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Apr 2, 2017
Fresno California
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello all. i am happy i found this site, for sure. however i make my entrance into this fine community with a heavy heart. i stumbled across you, while researching my local gold getting grounds ie mariposa/merced river area California, mothe load. well as you can imagine i found and fell in awe with EagleDown! i have hung on every word with true motivation to go find what i know is waiting for me to discover. to say i was excited to somehow manifest a day, a moment to shake his hand and listen to the multifaceted wisdom he exuded with such purity. the world needs beacons of his brightness, to show us a rarely seen example of humankind. that of the heart of a eagle and as true as the softness of down. Eagledown i look forward to walking in your footsteps and i will keep an ear open to your voice whispering to me in the wind.

now about me, i love long walks on the ........ really what i want to say is i love nature, like adventure, like discovering, like problem solving so yes i think i am a prospector by nature. i was born to find cool things. to unearth the past. so i may blaze a trail into the future. i want to dredge but never have yet. i have a gold bug 2 and have found nothing but trash yet. i have a sluice box and i have found gold with it but i ended up selling it and my wife's wedding rings on time 15 years ago when we really needed some money. i also sold my number one Alaskan gold nugget i drew in a raffle on italian bar with the LDMA that time. i am eager to learn, and i look forward to finding Treasure.

ps if anyone is in the mariposa/mered river area and would be willing to show me some fun stuff let me know. thanks.

MarshallRC

Apr 8, 2017
Houston Area
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Mojave
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ello Hello Ive been wanting to start detecting for a few years now and have been watching quite a few detectors on youtube and finally after a year of searching and researching i came upon a Mojave made by Tesoro. Not to sure of any detecting clubs down here in the south central Texas (Houston to Corpus Christi) area along the coast, but im pretty sure ill find one soon enough. Went out today and so far at the beach and a local park found bits of aluminum cans and and a piece of barbed wire, and yet still thrilled at the fact you never know what its going to be.

Last edited:

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hi everybody, thanks for letting me join the club. New to prospecting have done a little panning but looking to do a lot of sluicing in the local mountains. Thanks again good luck in the field.

Mine Shaft

Apr 11, 2017
Fontana, California
Detector(s) used
NA
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello name is Craig, thank's for letting me join. I have panned here and there but want to do some sluicing, i made a DIY sluice box just need to get out there. Here is a pic of the box.

Attachments

• DSCN4842.JPG
    DSCN4842.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 60

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread