Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all- From CT...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Connecticut for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

DigDug891

Greenie
May 7, 2017
Houston
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy! Haven't used a MD in over 30 yrs, wife prompted me to finally get one for us to play with. Researched enough info between Minelab 505 and Garrett AT Pro, settling on the AT Pro for its waterproof capabilities. Very nice unit, no problem using PRO mode from the start. Mainly hunting coins, jewelry, and relics. See pic of our first finds in our backyard. Wife found the merry-go round horse thing (maybe off an old windvane?), 3 feet off our back patio. She's hooked. I found the locket (copper).

Looking forward to more exploring, learning, and sharing. Thanks for such a great community forum!

View attachment 1453728

Calidreams

May 22, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! I'm a newbie here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm original from California, but recently moved out to the Chicago area a few years ago. I have been fascinated with coin collecting now for over a decade and am hoping there is a large population of fellow coin collectors out here!

Looking forward to learning from everyone here and hope I will be able to contribute a little bit as well.

Josh27

Greenie
May 20, 2017
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! I've been a lurker here for a good year or so, & during that time I've compiled a good amount of coins/relics with the detector. I guess I've finally just decided to share my little discoveries with some like minded people..as well as attempt to identify a few of those finds

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! I've been a lurker here for a good year or so, & during that time I've compiled a good amount of coins/relics with the detector. I guess I've finally just decided to share my little discoveries with some like minded people..as well as attempt to identify a few of those finds
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Kentucky for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Wdfwayne

May 28, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm Wayne. I have been a treasure hunter for 50 years. Gotta love a Compass. From spokane, wa. Also I like Arrow heads.

danielisa2368

Greenie
May 29, 2017
arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705 gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone , I just joined to learn all I can about Spanish gold markers and everything that goes with it . I live in southwestern AZ and there are so many trail markers around here . I am on a trail now that I think I just uncovered a buried mine . I will start a post called, Spanish gold mine? I have a lot of pics and will post some of them , any and all help will be appreciated . Thanks everyone and happy treasure hunting.

May 30, 2017
Kern County, California USA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm newbie from California. I Am obsessed with rocks/minerals & I try to help educate my kids about them but truth is I'm just obsessed. They say I should be archeologist and geologist cuz I like to dig & discover things as well as beautiful rocks.Thank you so much for this site. God bless you.

Cognostic

Tenderfoot
Jun 6, 2017
Daejeon
Detector(s) used
Surfmaster II PI
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Greetings from Korea: I'm off to a new adventure. When I was a kid in California I used to watch people metal detecting on the beach by following them around. It seemed pretty exciting. Now I am old and I have given up martial arts, playing squash, surfing, and loads of other sports and activities. I still need a way to get out of the house and get some exercise. Solution! Metal detecting. There are tons of rivers, mountain trails, and beaches here in Korea. What's more, metal detecting is not a very big hobby. I'm in virgin territory as far as I can tell. Well, I'm waiting for my White's Surfmaster Dual PI to arrive in the mail. Hopefully, I will have more to share after that.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Everyone! I live on a farm in Ohio that has lots of history and mystery. I stumbled across this site yesterday. I'm technologically challenged and very new at digging. This looked like an educational opportunity and a place where others have the same interests. I am very fascinated by what I've read an seen so far! This isn't addicting, is it?

Squal

Jun 7, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,
New to the forum but have been detecting for 30+ years, while I don't mind a bit of coin shooting and relic hunting, I am all in for water hunting. Salt, fresh, beach, lake or river, if I can get the time, I'll hunt it.
Looking forward to reading your posts, when I'm stuck in NYC and not detecting I love seeing others finds, keeps me motivated, so keep swinging and post em up, thanks !
Pascal

Saza1111

Jun 10, 2017
Texas
Detector(s) used
Dtex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello,
I just bought a dtex metal detector from a action, trying to find out any information I can. Any body know anything about this old girl I have ? 1497145111131-640976667.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread