Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there, I have recently joined the forum.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Oct 22, 2017
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi! I’m fairly new to the detecting hobby and it’s a healthy addiction! I live in north Alabama and would appreciate any and all advice. Looking forward to learning and getting to know everyone and info mining Treasurenet!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Land O’ Cotton;5584348 said:
Hi! I’m fairly new to the detecting hobby and it’s a healthy addiction! I live in north Alabama and would appreciate any and all advice. Looking forward to learning and getting to know everyone and info mining Treasurenet!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Alabama for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

capslock

Nov 6, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I'm new here. I'm from Philippines, a farmer. I just join to know something about treasure. Thank you for accepting me to this site.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I'm new here. I'm from Philippines, a farmer. I just join to know something about treasure. Thank you for accepting me to this site.

Welcome to TreasureNet capslock. My wife is Filipino from Mindanao.

Digging Duo

Dec 17, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New poster needs help bad

Hi Im half of the digging duo husband/wife team. Ive been a member for some time and found all you great people to be a tremendous help over the years. I could really use some help and Im not sure where to start. I absolutely love American history and a metal detector is permanently attatched to my arm. I am at a loss looking over and trying to preserve everything Ive found. Especially the last few years. I am literally at my wits end and would hate for some of these items to be ruined....If anyone with Revolutionary War, Colonial, early settler expertise would ne willing to help me it would be appreciated beyond words. I think I may have stumbled onto something very special. Hello everyone and I REALLY hope everyone had a good season.
Thank you so much in advance

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Im half of the digging duo husband/wife team. Ive been a member for some time and found all you great people to be a tremendous help over the years. I could really use some help and Im not sure where to start...
tn_md.gif
I see you have posted a "request for help" on numerous threads - so, since this is the New Member Introduction Thread - I will say Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Ragnar

Tenderfoot
Dec 8, 2017
Chico, California
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone I just bought my first metal detector today Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro. I live in Northern California. I've been browsing the forums for information so here I am.

Last edited:

Underwonder

Bronze Member
Jul 31, 2017
RI
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's XLT Spectrum, TRX Pin-pointer, Garrett AT Pro Pin-pointer, Eagle II SL with Bigfoot, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome from the east coast, Ragnar! I am sure you will have lots of fun! I look forward to your posts.

Terp

Dec 26, 2017
N. Virginia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Hunters!

My interest was recently renewed for the Forrest Fenn treasure. I was checking it out about four years ago and lost interest since I could only search for it on G. Earth. Of course my recent thrill for the chase led me to other lost treasures, and of course this Website always comes up! I decided to join finally!

I’ve searched for a few lost treasures in N. California (Chico area is where I grew up). And done some basic gold panning. I probably have a couple grams total, so that tells you how serious I am about that! But I always have my pan and shovel in my truck.

I’m currently in Northern Virginia – about 30 miles west of DC. Next Spring I plan to move back to the west coast! I’m looking at Grants Pass or Bend, Oregon. So as far as my future treasure-hunting hobby goes, here are my main interests:

Gold panning and seeking lost treasures in Oregon, Northern California, and Baja California.

I’m also a snorkeler and scuba diver so I’ll be looking to purchase an underwater metal detector. Any advice on an affordable (less than $700) one would be great! But that’s actually one of the reasons I joined so I’ll search the 5 million posts first, hehe. I’m sure that topic has been covered =)

I’m very excited to be part of this community! And I hope I get a chance to meet some of you Oregonians once I get back out west!

endentured

Greenie
Jan 2, 2018
Pensacola
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Greetings. My name is Frank and I am doing research into lost treasures of Colorado. I am interested in two specifically; The Treasure of La Muneca and The Treasure of Deadman's Cave. I have read the books by Jameson, Campa, and Bancroft on the subjects. Can anyone offer any information on the subjects?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings. My name is Frank and I am doing research into lost treasures of Colorado. I am interested in two specifically; The Treasure of La Muneca and The Treasure of Deadman's Cave. I have read the books by Jameson, Campa, and Bancroft on the subjects. Can anyone offer any information on the subjects?
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard Frank! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Colorado for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
metal_detector.gif
2nd - A good place to start searching is: Sub-Forums: Treasure Legends

Dale Selarom

Greenie
Dec 24, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day everyone. I’m from the Philippines. Noob here.. regards. 🍻

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread