Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good day everyone. I’m from the Philippines. Noob here.. regards. 
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Dale! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Philippines for information directly related to your country.

Fnberg

Jan 5, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey everyone. Thanks for having me. I think this is going to be a nice fit for me. There is not one thread on here thats not interesting as hell to me. My thirst for knowledge I have never been able to quench. 43 years old, at the age of 9 I found a civil war cannon ball near a creek in Valley Park Missouri and Ive been hooked ever since. I hail from Northeast Arkansas

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey everyone. Thanks for having me. I think this is going to be a nice fit for me. There is not one thread on here thats not interesting as hell to me. My thirst for knowledge I have never been able to quench. 43 years old, at the age of 9 I found a civil war cannon ball near a creek in Valley Park Missouri and Ive been hooked ever since. I hail from Northeast Arkansas
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arkansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Generiene

Jan 11, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, im new here, i've been trying to know if what i've got is a treasure sign or just an ordinary thing. Hope you can give me infos. Thanks!

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome all new members from the Commonwealth of Virginia looking forward to seeing your awesome and not so awesome finds!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, im new here, i've been trying to know if what i've got is a treasure sign or just an ordinary thing. Hope you can give me infos. Thanks!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Bryanz

Jan 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to this site, from Texas, trying to be a picker and need help with identifying certain items. Looks like a good place to start.

Ben Had

Jan 16, 2018
ESVA
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
XP Deus WS6 Master
Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello...

Ive been living here on ESVA for about 20 years now. Moved here for my present job after retiring form the USN.

I’ve been detecting for about 25 years. Bought my first detector “bounty hunter” from the navy exchange and have been hook every since. I have a M6 that a bought 5 or 6 years ago and it fits my knowledge/comfort level and makes detecting fun for me.

I actually was attracted to this site many, many years ago by a story posted by the dark knight...I can only hope I can be so lucky.:occasion14

Thanks,
Ben

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TreasureNet! :hello:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi it's me Ivan. I'm trying to be useful person. And thanks
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Ivan! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello...Ive been living here on ESVA for about 20 years now. Moved here for my present job after retiring form the USN. I’ve been detecting for about 25 years. Bought my first detector “bounty hunter” from the navy exchange and have been hook every since. I have a M6 that a bought 5 or 6 years ago and it fits my knowledge/comfort level and makes detecting fun for me. I actually was attracted to this site many, many years ago by a story posted by the dark knight...I can only hope I can be so lucky.:occasion14 Thanks, Ben
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Ben (and thank you for your service)! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome back Ben. Welcome to site Brianz and Ivan.

Last edited:

rockerde

Jan 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I never would of guessed rocks would be a hobby of mine . last year while working in my backyard i came across a rock that had an odd shape and sparked my curiosity. I have spent many hours tring to clean that rock along with many others i have since collected. I have read and researched everything i could on the web. I believe many of my rocks are native american artifacts. I am no expert and am not confident enough to say that they are true artifacts. I hope with the help of the members i can find out more about my rocks. My name is rockerde and i look forward to your input.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. I never would of guessed rocks would be a hobby of mine . last year while working in my backyard i came across a rock that had an odd shape and sparked my curiosity. I have spent many hours tring to clean that rock along with many others i have since collected. I have read and researched everything i could on the web. I believe many of my rocks are native american artifacts. I am no expert and am not confident enough to say that they are true artifacts. I hope with the help of the members i can find out more about my rocks. My name is rockerde and i look forward to your input.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard rockerde! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread