Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from SE Louisiana...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Louisiana for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

uawelder

Jan 24, 2018
N. IL
Detector(s) used
MXT-Pro w/ super 12/300
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello everyone. New member here from N. Illinois, specifically from Reagan's home town. I go detecting in the park where he was a lifeguard, long ago.
I am using a White's MXT-pro w/ the factory coil. I am not much of a poster just like to lurk and learn. I served our great country in the Navy from 80 to 86, ya so that makes me almost an old fart. Less than a year from retirement and looking forward to getting out of the land of taxes and corruption. Thanks for having me.

Rampage1

Jan 25, 2018
Maple Valley, WA.
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I am from the south Seattle area. Just joined. Have a pretty decent detector and am looking for close detectors to go out with. Am willing to travel if's its not too far. Retired and looking for interesting things to do. Let me know if you would like to detect.

haigax

Jan 26, 2018
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello all

Greetings from Switzerlan. :hello:
I intend to start gold panning as soon as temperatures are rising a bit higher. I found and joined your forum because I found the best information about equipment around.
Best wishes to all.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome, uawelder, from North Central Illinois. 🙋 About a half hour from u.

Petenwell8

Jan 30, 2018
No. Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking to learn

I’m a complete novice regarding rocks and minerals. I was given a small rock collection and am beginning the process of learning what they are. This group seems very knowledgeable and I’m sure I will learn much from all of you. Thanks for allowing me to join.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m a complete novice regarding rocks and minerals. I was given a small rock collection and am beginning the process of learning what they are. This group seems very knowledgeable and I’m sure I will learn much from all of you. Thanks for allowing me to join.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

paleo man

Feb 1, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, been treasure hunting, relic hunting, metal detecting all my life, love the chase, and just being out doors

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, been treasure hunting, relic hunting, metal detecting all my life, love the chase, and just being out doors
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Shanedog

Nov 17, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie to this site

Hello , my name is Shane, user name Shanedog. This is my 43rd yr detecting.
My interests are many for types of detecting. Moved back here to Vienna Va 5yrs ago from N. California. I did a lot of mining there mainly. I’m a active member of the NVRHA. Right now I’m wanting to get help identifying a rock from California. Thank you
Thank you

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello , my name is Shane, user name Shanedog. This is my 43rd yr detecting. My interests are many for types of detecting. Moved back here to Vienna Va 5yrs ago from N. California. I did a lot of mining there mainly. I’m a active member of the NVRHA. Right now I’m wanting to get help identifying a rock from California. Thank you Thank you
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Shane! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

CaliAUhunter

Greenie
Feb 5, 2018
SF California East Bay Area
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, Minelab Pro pointer, Garrett Infinium L&S, White's Spectrum XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the site, though I've lurked for answers to questions in the past. Trying to get some gold in Cali and frustrated with being regulated to death. Live in the East SF Bay area.

I've got a Gold Hog stream sluice box and a Gold Wringer Bucket that I have not used yet. Also have a couple of metal detectors.

BIGD.

Tenderfoot
Feb 8, 2018
KCMO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Call me Bigd, new to the hobby and I am from the Kansas City MO area.

Spitshine

Feb 9, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spitshine here. Retired Airdale Chief USN and retired USPS automation clerk. Been into rocks since a kid, but not expert.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spitshine here. Retired Airdale Chief USN and retired USPS automation clerk. Been into rocks since a kid, but not expert.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Spitshine and
tn_salute.gif
- you didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread