Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Tucson, AZ here. New to the site and no idea what I’m doing. Hopefully I can find someone in my area to help show me the ropes. Looking forward to learning all that I can.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Arizona for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Fugazi

Greenie
Apr 30, 2018
Detector(s) used
Ace 400 and a Carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, love the site and decided to join. Thanks to all that contribute and allow the rest of us a chance to research and learn!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, love the site and decided to join. Thanks to all that contribute and allow the rest of us a chance to research and learn!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...

Luckylee1985

Apr 30, 2018
Denver
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good evening! Just getting out of the Army after 14 years and heading to college. Getting into the hobby of metal detecting and relocating to Denver next week. I’d love to link up with some Colorado natives to travel and detect with. Anyone, feel free to drop me a line. Good luck to everyone!

Joshua

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois, Joshua. 🙋

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good evening! Just getting out of the Army after 14 years and heading to college. Getting into the hobby of metal detecting and relocating to Denver next week. I’d love to link up with some Colorado natives to travel and detect with. Anyone, feel free to drop me a line. Good luck to everyone! Joshua
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Joshua and thank you for your service! Take a look at (your new state) Sub-Forums: Colorado for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Last edited:

TreasureAhoj

May 3, 2018
Dearborn Heights, MI
Detector(s) used
Garrette At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I'm from MI near the Detroit area. Looking to join the hunt with some cool people around my area. Also, i'm able to travel anywhere so I can join hunts in other states as well :D

Dee Lyne

May 2, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi new here Alberta Canada

Found using google. I need help on identifying finds I have found on my land. Would really appreciate help. Have tryed many fb sites and ppl also amiture geologist. I am located where Dino’s have been found by the loads and where glasure came thru and made the cypress hills provincial park. I live in the hills not included in the park. To the south about a hour drive are the sweet grass hills that are mined and are still. Also a lot of native artifacts found in this area. Some well known chiefs died here.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found using google. I need help on identifying finds I have found on my land. Would really appreciate help. Have tryed many fb sites and ppl also amiture geologist. I am located where Dino’s have been found by the loads and where glasure came thru and made the cypress hills provincial park. I live in the hills not included in the park. To the south about a hour drive are the sweet grass hills that are mined and are still. Also a lot of native artifacts found in this area. Some well known chiefs died here.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Canada for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Allena

Greenie
May 13, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey there folks. Just an old guy from WV that serches thru pocket change for anything old or different.

Elite1

Tenderfoot
May 10, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Im new to all this but want to know where everyones at woth the Forrest Fenn treasure. Thanks. Any treasures in lancaster cali?

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Im new to all this but want to know where everyones at woth the Forrest Fenn treasure. Thanks. Any treasures in lancaster cali?
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...

Parabolichris

May 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone,
I am from Australia and am planning a trip to the USA in September. Stumbled onto TTOTC by accident and have been studying up on all the info the last couple of months. Look forward to sharing and reading all your input.
Thanks Chris

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone, I am from Australia and am planning a trip to the USA in September. Stumbled onto TTOTC by accident and have been studying up on all the info the last couple of months. Look forward to sharing and reading all your input. Thanks Chris
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Chris! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Australia for information directly related to your country.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread