Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

digdug1964

Jan 18, 2019
Canonsburg, PA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm Digdug - I'm BRAND new to MD...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Digdug from another resident of the great state of PA! Take a look at Forum: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Jan 20, 2019
Columbus Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Columbus , Ga

New to treasure net. I am an active duty soldier at Ft Benning , Ga.
Haven’t had a whole lot of luck in Columbus Georgia yet. If you live in the area and like to metal detect let me know. I just picked up a minelab ctx 3030 and look forward to finding some good sites to hunt.

RonNH

Greenie
Dec 1, 2013
Hello, I'm not totally new to the forum but have been away for quite a few years. I live in New Hampshire in an area that was settled in the late 1700's. Most of the obvious sites near me have been detected hard but I manage to pop out a good old find a few times a year. There are still sites, I'm sure, deep in the woods that have never seen a detector but so far, the slim pickings nearby have been enough to keep me interested as I'm getting on in years. This will be my 17th season detecting, I currently swing a T2SE. Looking forward to being part of the forum again.

VADirtfisher

Mar 31, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I'm not totally new to the forum but have been away for quite a few years. I live in New Hampshire in an area that was settled in the late 1700's. Most of the obvious sites near me have been detected hard but I manage to pop out a good old find a few times a year. There are still sites, I'm sure, deep in the woods that have never seen a detector but so far, the slim pickings nearby have been enough to keep me interested as I'm getting on in years. This will be my 17th season detecting, I currently swing a T2SE. Looking forward to being part of the forum again.
Welcome

tdurant

Jan 21, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I am one of the new newbies today! I am from Hanford, CA Can someone please point me in the right direction for posting? I am looking to get information on makers marks, etc. Thank you!

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome all from North Central Illinois. 🙋🙋🙋

Gritsgal

Jan 22, 2019
Florida
Detector(s) used
Don’t have one at this time because I’m so confused on what, who and everything else
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there y’all. I’ve wanted to this for years. I’ve had friends who bought the cheap ones but to me it was a waste of time and money. I can’t afford the gold standard one, even though I have no idea what it is, but I’d like to get a decent beginner that affords me the opportunity to accurately identify the metals and deeper than maybe a foot down. One that can also be in water would be cool since I live a couple of miles off the beach. Now what kind and level would you suggest under $100? ROFL! I also have a question that maybe someone with knowledge about old horseshoes. Not sure this the place to ask.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋 If you're prepared to spend a little cash, I'd suggest looking at the Minelab Equinox 600. Land/Water, wireless phones capability and a fairly easy learning curve. 😁

mrmilom1990

Jan 16, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I'm a newbie here! Thanks for this thread in welcoming us! Cheers!

By the way, I'm really interested in hunting activities. It makes my mind work and pretty much challenged.:laughing7:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi! I'm a newbie here!...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard mrmilom1990 ! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE).

johnII

Jan 24, 2019
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab eq 800
Garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
North central Missouri newbie, And enjoying the new metal detector!

Eagleone1025

Jan 21, 2019
New York
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Morning everyone,
I am new to detecting and prospecting and in Putnam county, NY. I bought a Discovery III to try and get into detecting. but haven't tried it yet. Looking forward to packing it with me as I go prospecting this spring. Any and all tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread