Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Joyce turton

Tenderfoot
Mar 28, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,

I am from Ontario, Canada and started collecting rocks and minerals just over 2 years ago. It is a hobby that is quickly turning into an obsession...

Looking forward to going through your site to gain more knowledge. Also hoping to get assistance in identifying some find.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good morning from north pole alaska...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Alaska for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

mhunter73

Mar 29, 2019
South Lyon, MI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, I'm from Michigan and am absolutely new to metal detecting. My grandfather use to do it when I was a kid and I would help. Always thought it was cool all the stuff he found. My wife and daughter got me a metal detector for Christmas and now that spring is upon us I'm excited to get started.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey, I'm from Michigan and am absolutely new to metal detecting. My grandfather use to do it when I was a kid and I would help. Always thought it was cool all the stuff he found. My wife and daughter got me a metal detector for Christmas and now that spring is upon us I'm excited to get started.

Welcome to TreasureNet from SoCal. Best of luck out there!

narofvod

Greenie
Apr 22, 2011
Hello all from Rockville Maryland. I did a little detecting a few years ago. The bug has come back to bite me. I would also like to do some gold panning. Google tells me there is a little color to be found around these parts - if I can figure out where I can go without getting locked up! Looking forward to reading the forums - meeting like minded folks.

Mungar

Apr 14, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is Margie, I am new at the site and will like to share info and opinions on coins. Hope this is as much fun as it is interesting and helpful. Thank you

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, my name is Margie, I am new at the site...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Margie! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

Bobby Abdilla

Tenderfoot
Apr 18, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm Bobby from Mindanao Philippines. I have always been interested about treasure hunting. Our farm has many possible japanese treasure signs and I need help...

ISHEENIA

Apr 17, 2019
BRIDGEPORT, ALABAMA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI!!! MY NAME IS SHEENIA. IM A NEWBIE FROM BRIDGEPORT, ALABAMA! HOME OF "THE TRAIL OF TEARS" & "RUSSEL CAVE". GREAT TO MEET EVERYONE & I AM SO EXCITED I FOUND THIS SITE!

Matt406

Apr 18, 2019
Roanoke VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I’m new to the site and hope to make some new friends and get some questions answered. I live in Roanoke VA and have been metal detecting for a couple years now. My wife a three children moved here last year I’m going out for the first time this summer. Anyone have any leads on good places to go. I’ve been doing research on Roanoke VA and there’s a lot lol. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt406

Apr 18, 2019
Roanoke VA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not quite sure how to post a thread yet. Is this working. I’m not seeing my thread posted??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions