Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Mexico

May 29, 2019
Mexico
Detector(s) used
XPointer/ P.O.S. bounty hunter pro.
Primary Interest:
Other
New Member to the site. So far everyone has been helpful and respectful. I live in central mexico with a lot of history, Minerals, and buried treasures. My main hobby is diving for lost rings in the sea as well as other items lost at sea. I'm just starting to detect on land and so far this has been a great site with lots of persons that have been helpful.

Cheers

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to y’all, I am not new to the forum I’ve been a member since 2012 however...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Back! You might to browse Brands > Garrett for information about your new MD!

Last edited:

Jimmyt951

Jun 5, 2019
Inland Empire
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey guys just started here and im just starting this hobby

picked up a Garrett ACE 300 and a chinese garrett carrot. Im located in Moreno Valley, ca

look forward to getting out soon. i will be camping this coming week and will definitely be taking out my new toy.

Bootlegger137

Tenderfoot
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey/Alaska
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All!

I am a new member to this site, but have been sporadically involved in the hobby for about 15 years. I started with a borrowed detector while stationed in Chesapeake VA., and then purchased my very own Whites DFX a while after that. I've had a few minor successes over the years. I simply did not put in the time required, nor researched my hunting grounds properly to set myself up for success. After being ping-ponged around for a while, I have (of all places) settled in New Jersey. I recently bought a White V3i so that I could properly immerse myself into the hobby. I enjoy it, it works for me and I've been pulling silver out of the ground around here pretty regularly, which makes me happy.

More than anything though; it's brand recognition. I started with a Whites, I am comfortable with the functionality, so I bought the latest and greatest. But I keep seeing the Equinox 800 series and wonder if I made a mistake. I don't need a collection (Oh I have this one because it does this one special thing the others I own do not, and then this special little guy over here...), I just need one. It would be great to hear from some of you who have used both for an honest answer.

Thanks and Happy to be here with you all.

seacaptain

Tenderfoot
Jun 13, 2019
Philadelphia, PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
seacaptain

I am a brand new member on TreasureNet. I am a natural at finding things. I want to contact other members on this site and form great friendships to go look for treasures in the U.S. Can other members contact me on this wonderful site? How do I post something on the forum page? I believe in team work. I am a patriot also.

Last edited:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tomas1992

Jun 4, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am brand new to this hobby and this forum. Hope to share and hear good stories here!

devldog

Silver Member
Mar 9, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
A Big Welcome to You to the Tnet forum from Georgia and the best of luck to you with the new toy.
hey guys just started here and im just starting this hobby

picked up a Garrett ACE 300 and a chinese garrett carrot. Im located in Moreno Valley, ca

look forward to getting out soon. i will be camping this coming week and will definitely be taking out my new toy.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I am brand new to this hobby and this forum. Hope to share and hear good stories here!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

nofd1977

Tenderfoot
Jul 16, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big HELLO from New Orleans! Just stumbled across this vast forum of like minded treasure hunters. Glad I found this plethora of priceless info and I hope to contribute as well. Any neighbors in the Big Easy ?

Michael Gerald

Tenderfoot
Jun 16, 2019
Primary Interest:
Other
Hi all! I’m the latest FNG. I couldn’t post until I got my registration problems fixed, but while waiting I could read posts and I’m really impressed with those of you who search old newspapers for lost treasure stories and post articles. I’m primarily interested in the Civil War, then stories in Nebraska, Wyoming, and Indiana so a big THANK YOU to researchers like jeff of pa, Tiredman, and Gypsy Heart!

Last edited:

Jennafa

Jun 18, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi from NH. Newbie here. Swinging a Garrett AT Pro.
Need to get out of my back yard. Lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread