Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Staterich

Tenderfoot
Nov 4, 2017
Hopewell Jct.N.Y.
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
good afternoon,Im looking for fellow detectorists in my area. I live in the Hudson Valley area of N.Y. in Hopewell Jct.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. My name is Matt and I am from Kansas. This will be my 5th year of metal detecting. Thank you!
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Kansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

[/FONT]

Navyman

Dec 7, 2019
East central PA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hello everyone. Just joined. Have been lurking for awhile. Small time metal detecting. Looking to upgrade soon.
Live near Lehigh valley in PA. Looking forward to learning and metal detecting with others.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Just joined. Have been lurking for awhile. Small time metal detecting. Looking to upgrade soon. Live near Lehigh valley in PA. Looking forward to learning and metal detecting with others.
[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to the great state of PA.

[/FONT]

Dec 8, 2019
new jersey
Detector(s) used
minelab safari
garrett sea hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi All!
New to the hobby and new to the site. Looking forward to learning from everyone.
Currently have a minelab safari and a brand new Garrett sea hunter for hunting here in NJ USA

David_the_hob

Dec 8, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys. I'm a newbie and from Florida / Vero Beach,looking forward to go with others for beach hunting. If you are from Vero Beach let me know and lets go together. I hope i can show some of my finds to the webpage and I can improve my skillset by those informative things, that I can find here.Thank you

Medcnnman

May 31, 2014
Riverview
Detector(s) used
MineLab Equinox 900
Garrett AT Pro
Fisher CZ-21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi this is Medcnnman, back after a long break. Starting to hunt again. I live in Pasco, is there any one in the area that likes to hunt the beaches or parks?

mwanyu

Nov 12, 2019
Dar es Salaam
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Mwasamani Gunda, a residence of Dar es Salaam Tanzania finally registered to this amazing web forum of treasurenet. My hope is to learn from the experienced. I have never used a Metal detector, but by the grace of God I will posses one.
Congratulation to all in here for bringing together wealthy data and information.

thank you.

Viers

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2019
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
no
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys thanks for the opportunity to ask questions about a new find my grandson found.

AG5IL

Dec 13, 2019
Petal, MS.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all, I am new to metal detecting. My Name is David and I live in the Hattiesburg, MS., area. I will have a new Minelab Equinox 800 next week. I can't wait to go play. I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos on metal detecting. I have several friends in the area that go out, so I can't wait to join them. Thanks!! Happy hunting!

Dec 14, 2019
AZ
Detector(s) used
Mine lab Nox 800 and GM 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New from AZ

Hola all, from sunny AZ.
New the forum, I have been poking around a bit to see the many informative posts. I run a equinox 800 with both coils and a GM 1000 with both coils also. Although both capable of doing each other’s job I feel my GM should be designated nugget shooting and nox for all other. After trying to use the nox for nuggets I find the mult-function too finicky. Thats why I got the GM 1000 for nugget shooting. Nothing of interest found other than regular trash, and a couple modern coins but yet to find that one! Would like to hear of any cools spots in southern AZ to visit

Thx CtD

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread