Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Steve in tenn

Tenderfoot
Nov 9, 2018
Winchester , Tn.
Detector(s) used
I'm currently using a Garrett AT Max, my wife is new to dirt fishing, shes using a Garrett Ace 300. I also have a Fisher
F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Steve and Char in Winchester, TN...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Tennessee for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

WYNDRISE

Dec 21, 2019
Plains, GA
Detector(s) used
N/A
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Wyndrise here! New as of tonight. Military buttons on my mind.

Hi, Wyndrise here! I live in South GA and am a history buff. I find a lot of antique militaria, from guns to buttons. I love to go to auctions in the middle of nowhere and still do some detecting in the back 40. Right now I have a lot of military button questions. I hope to learn a lot here and maybe every once in a while I can help out some other newbie in their hunts.

Tammy jo

Dec 22, 2019
Bastrop Texas
Detector(s) used
Pioneer ex bounty hunter, jacika pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Newbie ravenshaw here. Nice to meet y'all. Excited about this new journey.

Souki

Dec 26, 2019
Redmond OR
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 200 Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone I can't wait to get started and hunt like crazy =)

Darhall

Dec 28, 2019
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunters, Fisher, Electroscope model 20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to Treasure Net

Im looking forward to using this site. Ive been looking forward to treasure hunting full time, and since i have retired it will start full steam this spring. Ive been doing research for years and metal detecting for 30 years. I started out with a Bounty Hunter Big Bud pro special edition (which i still have) and used every brand of detector that is out there. Ive owned Fishers, Minelabs, Garrett, Tesoro and on and on but for some reason i keep returning to Bounty Hunter. I have found coins an relics with all the detectors but to me there is something that a Bounty Hunter has that the others dont when it locks onto silver or gold. The tones are percise! The tones are of perfect quality! Anyways. My wife and I are looking forward to using this site on our treasure hunting quests. Any help from any of the members of this site will be greatly welcomed. Before the internet we would spend countless hours in the librarys and court houses in the area doing research, what would take us a summer to research now takes us hours. We live in southern Illinois with allot of paper research under our feet, if we can help anyone with their search please let us know and we will help with information if we have it. Thanks to all and God Bless.......HAPPY HUNTING!!!!!!!!!

Dec 28, 2019
Baytown, TX
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon to y'all. I received my first metal detector this Christmas, and just registered on this site today(12/28/19). I'm only 29, and I think it's time to start a new hobby. I live in the Greater Houston area (East side). I'm using the "Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro" and the "Garrett Pro Pointer AT Waterproof ProPointer". I'm excited to start hunting, and I welcome any and all tips and recommendations.

JBinSWVA

Dec 25, 2019
SWVA
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie in SWVA about 15min from Lebanon Virginia.
I've always been interested in metal detecting and I have always had a love of history.
That love rubbed off on my wife and was instilled in my boy.
Santa brought us each a Garret AT.

Me - Garrett AT Max
Wife - Garrett AT Gold
Son - Garrett AT Pro

We've been digging up our property.
No coins, jewelery or Artifacts yet, just modern trash but at least we're finding!

Wondering if there are any clubs in the Lebanon Virginia area?

Tish72

Jan 1, 2020
North East Texas
Detector(s) used
Titan 9000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New here from North East Texas!! Just got a titan from a friend and been using it but batteries don’t last long lol anyone close to Longview/Tyler?? Looking for a local group to prospect with!!

david evans

Jan 9, 2020
south wales uk
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi … newbie from uk south wales thanks for the add
just stared detecting 6 months now an carnt get enoph of it lol
I stared off with a garrett ace 250
an just perchest a simplex* the new waterproof one

Harisser

Apr 27, 2019
Orange, California
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello, Everyone! New detectorist here - joined the forum a while ago, finally got my Equinox 800 after a lot of research. I was interested in metal detecting, and I borrowed an inexpensive MD that belonged to one of my scouts. (retired scoutmaster here.) That scout had cerebal palsy and lived in a wheel chair but was able to use his detector. Unfortunately he passed at age 27, and his father let me use his detector.
My first trip to a beach about 5 minutes in, I hit on a magnetic key buried in the sand - and I was hooked. So, now when I head out to detect, I've got that scout watching me - I can see his grin when I get a hit.
And I love swinging my Nox for hours on end. My wife isn't quite sure what to do with me....

Looking forward to many hours of detecting, and many finds. Thanks to the admins for running this forum.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread