Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Sergio B

Greenie
Dec 13, 2020
Brick Newjersey
Detector(s) used
Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone my name is Sergio ,Im from newjersey...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: New Jersey for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Preston4479

Dec 15, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,
My name is Brian and I'm from Delaware. Getting back into the hobby and hoping to connect with other hunters from Delaware.

BarryDigger

Dec 16, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone I'm from TN and just got back into detecting. I'm excited and always enjoyed it. I'm retired, so I have alot of free time and will probably be doing alot of hunting.

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
New detectorist from KC here and Christmas day is my one year anniversary. My wife probably wishes she had gotten me a different gift because I haven't laid my machine down once. :)

missouriexp

Dec 26, 2020
Kansas City, MO
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the forum. I currently live in Kansas City, MO. Long time Missouri native. I used to live in Cape Girardeau, MO. Have friends in St. Louis. In hindsight, I'm kind of a treasure hunting junkie and I haven't realized it until now. As a child, I grew up in the middle of no where and used to go out and find arrowheads all over our property. I spent days just walking through fields and creeks looking for cool stuff. If only I had a metal detector back then. My father used to tell me stories of exploring caves around Ste. Genevieve when he was a kid. I'm interesting in all treasure hunting adventures. I like to read local legend books and research them. I'm huge fan of Oak Island and the other treasure hunting shows. I've been metal detecting about 2 years. I go down to the Gulf of Mexico with my family at least 2x a year so have been detecting on the beach a bit also. I really like metal detecting at sunrise at the beach. No one is around and you also get the best pick of sea shells. I'm currently using a Minelabs Equinox 600. Best of luck to all!

Ario

Dec 29, 2020
Ostia, Rome
Detector(s) used
2019 GARRETT INFINIUM SL (venduto)
2019 MINELAB EQUINOX 800 (in uso)
2020 WHITE'S BEACH HUNTER TDI (restituito al venditore)
2020 WHITE'S TDI SL (venduto)
and many many more since 1980
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good evening everyone
My name is Ario, I am from Rome and I have been practicing metal detecting for over 35 years, I registered on this site because in our hobby we never know enough and therefore I am here to acquire new knowledge and I am sure I will find some ...

Kdot#23

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2021
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NC

Hello everyone,

I grew up metal detecting with my father in rural Indiana, and always loved it. This year for Christmas, I asked my father for a metal detector and here we are! I now live in North Carolina and am struggling to find places to go. If anyone has any information regarding how to get permission to metal detect on private or public land, please let me know. There are a few old fields around here I would like to try out but cannot seem to find who owns the land. I have been sifting through old maps of the state to find places where civil war battles have occurred, but again, all of this seems very restricted. Any suggestions or helpful tips/advice would be greatly welcomed!

DJFiggs

Jan 1, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all! Just joined from NJ. Was recently introduced to this site and looking forward to learning more about panning for gold in nj rivers. Any advice, suggestions, recommendations welcomed!

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hey, Kansas City here, what part of Missouri are you in?

DaveL

Jan 15, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm brand new here! I'm from Ontario Canada.
About 40 years ago I was taught how to dowse. I'm interesting in learning more. I've found buried pipe of any type, and electric cables and such. There must be more I can do with dowsing!
I'm here to learn.
Dave

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions