Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. Josh here from Northwestern PA. I'm a relatively new detectorist and loving it so far. I've been visiting the site for a while and finally decided to join for real! Thanks
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: PENNSYLVANIA for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to the great state of PA.

dqhunts808

Tenderfoot
Jun 22, 2023
Howzit! I have always loved looking for treasure and I live in SLC Utah these days but grew up with parents and grandparents who were collectors and enthusiasts of interesting stuff like bottles, coins, stamps, rocks, artifacts, old metal, dolls, and well built older items people might call antiques. I'm looking for tips on getting metal detectors, maybe a kids one, maybe an underwater model... my daughter who is 7 loves looking for treasures also! So I feel a bit obligated to get better educated and little more serious/legit so I can teach her things and also keep my wifes dislike of my hobby/ passion at bay by explaining the things I have found. I like freediving in the ocean or lakes and picking up trash as the search presents itself. Any tips or thoughts or location ideas are gladly welcomed! stoked I found the treasure Net!
Aloha, DQ

dqhunts808

Tenderfoot
Jun 22, 2023
Hi my new friends,my girlfriend and i are from Maui Hawaii and we get totally pumped up for anything pertaining to treasure hunting and discovering old,rare and cool things!We look forward to sharing with you all and thank you for having this cool house (your site)to come home to and share the excitement with family members....Be back real soon gang,hang loose,take it easy and aloha--->flydirty
yo Dirty, I'm a fellow Maui boy from Haiku. But I live on the mainland now in Utah, SLC and finally thought i should take the quest for treasure a little more seriously. I miss being able to snorkel and find stuff in the ocean. My wedding ring is a titanium band I found on the shelf at hookipa in a small tide pool. I had lost the 1st one i got married with at baldwin beach, and it was tungsten ( Uptrade thanks to the moana!) aloha braddah,
Dave Q

CTHunter82

Jul 11, 2023
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Hi,
My name is Casey. I am from Kiln, MS & currently living near Tampa, FL. Iā€™m new to the metal detecting/ treasure hunting hobby, but Iā€™m finding it highly addictive. I donā€™t even have any good finds yet, but Iā€™m always excited for my next hunt. Iā€™ll be heading back home to the MS gulf Coast at the end of this month, so any suggestions on good places to detect are appreciated.

IHC656

Jul 17, 2023
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from South West Michigan.
Started detecting in 2021. And just stumbled across this forum.
Looks like a good place to exchange knowledge of relics.

bkurent

Jul 20, 2023
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Pulsedive
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello from SE Coast of South Carolina. Been detecting since I was a kid, but had to sell my gear multiple times in the past to pay bills haha. More of an adult now I guess with a couple small kids and wife who understand my passion for treasure hunting as much as they can. Primarily like beach detecting for Spanish treasure. Had some decent luck after storms, but now into it more now vs ever before. Happy to be here

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone.

New member from Lockport NY, Looking forward to getting out and learning and finding interesting items

Welcome to TNet.

hootsra1

Aug 20, 2023

Hey, hello, and howdy! I'm new here. I'm originally from Texas but now live in Georgia. I've always been drawn to antiques and collecting. Now I work part-time in an antique store. The owner isn't part of the digital age and he has lots of unique items, so I'm sure I may have to pick someone's brain on what the heck I'm looking at. Everyone have a blessed day!

Dubdubbs

Tenderfoot
Aug 22, 2023
Hey guys! Dub from southern Missouri here. Looking forward to learning a lot and hearing about some great finds. Im new to actual hunting but ive been a treasure hunter at heart my whole life. Any questions feel free but don't have high expectations for the answer's accuracy lol. Happy Hunting
-Dub

The time is meow

Tenderfoot
Aug 24, 2023
Hi, my name is Anton, I'm from the UK looking to make some connections in the Michigan/Grand Rapids area. I have some metal detecting questions that I'm certain can be answered on this forum šŸ˜

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions