Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,
I'm Ben, and I'm hoping to have some interesting discussions here with y'all.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...

Physics guy

Greenie
Mar 31, 2024
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Hi. I‘m a retired physicist living in Northern Virginia. Joined a few days ago and just found this thread today. My first exposure to treasure hunting was back in the 1970s when I was working at SRI, where Lambert Dolphin developed ground-penetrating radar. Charles Kenworthy (who I had never heard of) contacted us about doing a search of Cocos Island (which I had never heard of). That project didn‘t go forward for a number of reasons. Years later I was an investor in Odyssey Marine Exploration. I got in before their Black Swan find and sold after they announced it but before the lawyers discovered it. Whew! My main interest right now is the RMS Republic recovery project. I’m looking forward to seeing how that develops.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello and welcome to the internet's oldest and original treasure website.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread