Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. - Page 207
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 207 of 208 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208 LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3117
Like Tree1247Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Thor

Nov 2019
    Western Europe
    I had: Garrett 400 Whites Spectra V3i Ctx3030 Deus 11 LF, 9hf and 13 x35 Golden Mask 1+ 15khz UK Edition Makro Multi Kruzer Nokta/Makro Anfibio Currently using my trusty and best friend Equinox 800
    78 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hi everyone! I joined today! The main reason to have joined is because I really live Calabash Digger videos! Dude, you rock!!!
    I'm mostly on Facebook groups... My name is Fabio... Dunno is there is anyone here who follows my hunts there... A shot from my latest hunt, a scattered hoard from the 14th - 15th Century! It's my second this year! Also managed to find 4 gold coins! (My Firsts)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20191124_164000.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	1775923
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA) Brevard County, FL (USA)
    14528 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Staterich View Post
    Greeting.I've been detecting for a year.I live in Hopewell Jct. N.Y...
    Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
    .:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.

"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington (January 7th, 1790)
    ..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: Rules and Guidelines ::.
    .:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.
    "...not my circus, not my monkeys..."

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    14528 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostLands View Post
    Hi everyone! I joined today!...
    Welcome Aboard!

..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.

us
    Dec 2019
    Atlanta, GA
    Minelab Safari
    9 times
    Hi everyone,
    I am jonboy1969 in the Atlanta Georgia area. I have a love of metal detecting when I have time and also coin collecting. I am currently going through my grandfather's collection of wheat pennies. I may need some assistance on what to look for besides the obvious DD's and rare dates.
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    14528 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jonboy1969 View Post
    Hi everyone, I am jonboy1969 in the Atlanta Georgia area...
    Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

us
    Dec 2019
    Atlanta, GA
    Minelab Safari
    9 times
    thanks, Fly Navy!

Dec 2019
    Chicago
    3 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting
    Hi, I'm pretty ignorant about this stuff as I do not hunt for treasure per se, but stuff falls into my hands sometimes. I live in northern Illinois near Chicago. Couple months ago I found something piled on top of some rough quartz and smooth limestone ballast around a sewer outlet that put water into a weir near the Fox River. I had to do a lot of searching to identify what it is meant to be. But is it real? It's in "war hammer" shape, white quartz, quite clean, a bit chipped. Research also told me it's likely fake. I have to say I felt it was fake when I found it - it is so clean. But it's a lovely shape. Very comfy fit to the hand, very complex in design.

Now I will go see if I can figure out how to post a picture of it.
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    30471 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JK Stevenson View Post
    Hi, I'm pretty ignorant about this stuff as I do not hunt for treasure per se, but stuff falls into my hands sometimes. I live in northern Illinois near Chicago. Couple months ago I found something piled on top of some rough quartz and smooth limestone ballast around a sewer outlet that put water into a weir near the Fox River. I had to do a lot of searching to identify what it is meant to be. But is it real? It's in "war hammer" shape, white quartz, quite clean, a bit chipped. Research also told me it's likely fake. I have to say I felt it was fake when I found it - it is so clean. But it's a lovely shape. Very comfy fit to the hand, very complex in design.

Now I will go see if I can figure out how to post a picture of it.
    Here you go JK...

how to post pictures with your Story
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    14528 times
    Quote Originally Posted by JK Stevenson View Post
    Hi...I live in northern Illinois near Chicago...
    Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Illinois for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

us
    Dec 2019
    1 times
    Hi um i'm Kade... I'm just here to find out more about my great grandfather Sir Alfred Morris VanFossen or "Gold Dust Ernie" to be more exact. And I hope to be like him some day atleast. But I'd like some if someone can give me information about him.
    Last edited by Kade Tomorrow; Dec 04, 2019 at 01:25 PM.
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    14528 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Kade Tomorrow View Post
    Hi um i'm Kade... I'm just here to find out more about my great grandfather Sir Alfred Morris VanFossen or "Gold Dust Ernie" to be more exact. And I hope to be like him some day atleast. But I'd like some if someone can give me information about him.
    1st - Welcome Aboard Kade! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)
    2nd - I searched Google and found LAGACY: Alfred Morris Van Fossen

"...SIR ALFRED MORRIS VAN FOSSEN, OSJ, well-known as "Van", age 70 of Rosharon, Texas passed away Thursday, June 29, 2006 at Memorial Hermann Fort Bend Hospital, Missouri City, Texas...All over the world he was known as "Gold Dust Ernie"...more..."

us
    Matt

Nov 2019
    Northeast Kansas (USA)
    Nokta Fors Core
    10 times
    Hello everyone. My name is Matt and I am from Kansas. This will be my 5th year of metal detecting. Thank you!
    vpnavy likes this.
    “Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.”

us
    Nov 2017
    Hopewell Jct.N.Y.
    AT PRO
    7 times
    Metal Detecting
    good afternoon,Im looking for fellow detectorists in my area. I live in the Hudson Valley area of N.Y. in Hopewell Jct.
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    14528 times
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNewsDetecting View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Matt and I am from Kansas. This will be my 5th year of metal detecting. Thank you!
    Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Kansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    14528 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Staterich View Post
    good afternoon,Im looking for fellow detectorists in my area. I live in the Hudson Valley area of N.Y. in Hopewell Jct.
    Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:New York for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links