Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone...live on the coast southern UK...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at FORUM: UNITED KINGDOM for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your country.

Plugcut

Greenie
Feb 13, 2020
Longview, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites D F X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just got back in the forum, been a few years, still with my DFX and hunting when time and weather allow here in Texas. Hopeing these 72 year old knees keep bending!!!!

CyPerkins

Jan 16, 2024
Wanting to get back into detecting. I have an old White but I'm looking into buying a new one. What i've seen of the site I like it.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wanting to get back into detecting. I have an old White but I'm looking into buying a new one. What i've seen of the site I like it.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country)...
Whatever you finally decide on - please consider buying one from one of
tn_02.gif
's Supporting Vendors.

Mikko1013

Jan 30, 2024
Hi everyone. I am new to this site and I am from Perth Western Australia. Found this site on the net while searching for about treasures and came across to Jeff Walts posting about looking for investors. So, now here I am.

EdHartzel

Jun 12, 2018
Bucks County PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Garrett GTI 2500, JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome!! You’ll find a wealth of knowledge from many experienced, and friendly folks! Enjoy- and look forward to your future posts!!

TikiRich

Mar 1, 2024
Port St Lucie, FL
Detector(s) used
MineLab Equinox 700
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hello fellow metal detector enthusiast, treasure seekers, historians, technologists, and wanna-be-pirates,

I live on the treasure coast of Florida and am new to the hobby as I am super interested in the 1715 Fleet and not so interested in golf.

Looking forward to learning and collaborating in this forum.

Thank you for allowing me the privilege to join!

rich

blackheart

Greenie
Mar 6, 2024
Emporium, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 540 / Nokta AccuPoint
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey all. I've only had my detector for a year or 2, but have found some pretty cool stuff in my own yard. My house was built in the 50s, so finding old coins is pretty easy. I enjoy getting out in the yard with the kids. My one son only cares about the worms and bugs we find in our digs. So far, my favorite find is a buffalo nickel. I've pulled up a nice handful of wheaties, and even a merc dime. I use a Minelab Vanquish 540. I saw some posts that are referring to places very close to where I live, and figured this site is a good place to meet others in the hobby and share information. Happy swinging!

Mike

January

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2024
Asheboro, NC
Howdy!
I am a full time photographer in central NC, but am trying to learn more about the minerals in my area to hopefully find enough where my land can pay for its own taxes! Ha!

I'd love to find those local to me that could help me identify places to look and what to look for. Thanks!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread