Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread. - Page 231
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 231 of 232 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232 LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,465 of 3468
Like Tree1503Likes

Thread: Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA)
    15985 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by badkharma View Post
    Hey ya'll. Coming to you from Central NC USA...
    Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
    .:: We SaluteOur Veterans ::.

"A free people ought to be armed." - George Washington (January 7th, 1790)
    ..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: Rules and Guidelines ::.
    .:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.
    "...not my circus, not my monkeys..."

us
    Warren

Jan 2021
    Wichita Falls Texas
    Garrett, Bounty hunter
    1 times
    Prospecting
    Hello from Wichita Falls Texas.
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA)
    15985 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrenjg View Post
    Hello from Wichita Falls Texas.
    Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

..: Criminals obey "gun control" laws in the same manner politicians follow their oaths of office :..

.:: NOTICE - You must be a Charter Member to sell on Treasure Net (Forum: Charter Member Classifieds) - NOTICE ::.

us
    May 2008
    Tampa Bay Area Florida
    Bounty Hunter QD II
    7 times
    Hello, from the Tampa Bay area in Florida. This is really a reintroduction. I first joined in 2008. In 2013, my wife and I moved to Southern California to help take care of some family. My last post was in 2014. Unfortunately, my wife had some severe medical problems that escalated to her passing in 2020 (not covid related). To say it was a rough year, besides the pandemic, I recently decided to come home. 2 hobbies fell to the wayside, fishing and detectoring. I don't have a rod or detector again yet, but I'm working on it. Actually, will have to wait until I can get back to work. I checked and my account was still active, so this is my start returning to metal detecting.
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA)
    15985 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony66 View Post
    Hello, from the Tampa Bay area in Florida. This is really a reintroduction. I first joined in 2008. In 2013, my wife and I moved to Southern California to help take care of some family. My last post was in 2014. Unfortunately, my wife had some severe medical problems that escalated to her passing in 2020 (not covid related). To say it was a rough year, besides the pandemic, I recently decided to come home. 2 hobbies fell to the wayside, fishing and detectoring. I don't have a rod or detector again yet, but I'm working on it. Actually, will have to wait until I can get back to work. I checked and my account was still active, so this is my start returning to metal detecting.
    Welcome back Tony and very sorry to hear about your loss.
    Tony66 likes this.

us
    Feb 2021
    Craig County , Virginia
    Tesoro Silver U-Max, and just ordered a new Tesoro Tejon today, 2/16/21
    4 times
    Relic Hunting
    New member here from Virginia looking to get back into detecting, itís been a few years now but I really had the bug a few years back! I love to relic hunt, but enjoy all types of detecting! Iíve owned a Tesoro Silver U-Max for years now and just ordered a new Tesoro Tejon today, anxious to try it out!
    vpnavy and Tony66 like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA)
    15985 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SAnVA View Post
    New member here from Virginia...
    Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Virginia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

us
    Feb 2021
    Kentucky
    Whites Treasure Pro
    2 times
    Hello from Owensboro Kentucky originally from Indiana. I have been detecting for 5-6 years. Looking to find a local metal detecting group in western Kentucky or southern Indiana. I have a whites treasure pro looking to maybe upgrade as well any info on best detector out there would be great!!
    Last edited by DJake76; Feb 17, 2021 at 10:31 PM.
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA)
    15985 times
    Quote Originally Posted by DJake76 View Post
    Hello from Owensboro Kentucky... Looking to find a local metal detecting group in western Kentucky or southern Indiana...
    Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum:Kentucky for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state. Here is Forum:Indiana as well.

Feb 2021
    1 times
    Hello everyone.
    vpnavy likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA)
    15985 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelStewart View Post
    Hello everyone.
    Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

Feb 2021

zingaro

new here trying to id some rocks n my field from east tennessee. Got three images uploaded and then the system quit. theres no x in the urc to delete images?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1754.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	1903727  

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    36228 times
    Quote Originally Posted by zingaro View Post
    new here trying to id some rocks n my field from east tennessee. Got three images uploaded and then the system quit. theres no x in the urc to delete images?

If you want help to identified rocks post a thread with pictures of them in our rock forum. Here is a link to it. Rocks/Gems (treasurenet.com)
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

USAF Intelligence 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

I excercise my right to keep and bear arms 24/7/365

Feb 2021
    2 times
    Hi, i am an little hunter with big dreams, i have a lot of rivers near by me and i hope to find some lost things!
    stephaniekadman and vpnavy like this.

Charter Member
    us
    Fly Navy!

Jun 2008
    York County, PA (USA)
    15985 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Heaty View Post
    Hi, i am an little hunter with big dreams...
    Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links