Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

thriftygirl73

Feb 2, 2016
New England
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. I am an official newbie as a member. I read the site every day and have spent many hours enjoying the finds as well as the questions members post. Recently there have been some posts where I wanted to share some input and knowledge but I couldn't:( There are so many Members I have respect for you all and will always welcome any advice or feedback you wish to share. I also hope I wil be able to contribute and help others. Thank you for welcoming me Tnet

cpman

Greenie
Jan 27, 2016
pittsburgh
Detector(s) used
garrett at pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all. Newbie here from Pittsburgh. Took me 46 years, but I just got first metal detector. Appreciate all the knowledge from this site.

james199

Feb 7, 2016
Daytona Beach
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm in Famous Daytona Beach Fl. i moved here about 4 years ago for the North end of the state and being retired from the Army I have lots a time to dig. I found this sit by accident but i am so glad i did as its full of great information and from what i have seen the fokes here are very nice.

TulsaBill

Greenie
Feb 10, 2016
Tulsa Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Tecknetics 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, MD hunter here. Thanks for the massive headache from reading over, over and over this site!!!!! So much information and so little time.
Im not a gold miner but starting to think like one. Im not a treasure hunter either but guess what... Ive solved 4-5 cache sites by looking at google maps (in my dreams). I hope I can find something worth posting soon.
If anyone around Tulsa would like some company while looking for the loot of Jesse James or KGC Im game.
This is a great site and I look forward to more headaches :)

OmniSoul

Feb 4, 2016
(current) Bryant, AR / Hollywood, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Fellow Hunters!

My name is Angela. You can view my profile for more information about me.

I am glad I found this site. I've almost driven myself nuts trying to tell if there's gold in these rocks that I found.

I really enjoy the hunt! :) It's a hoot. And I LOVE coins!!!! THAT IS my first favorite thing. Because you never know what you'll discover. And I also like antiques, that's a LOT of fun.

The Huntress shall hunt!

Wishing you all a stellar day!

Dream Big Dreams! :)

Oh and I don't know how to post my profile picture..

Mr Cotton

Tenderfoot
Mar 27, 2014
West Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Ace 250-Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from west Tennessee ! Haven't been on the site for awhile now but need to get going again. Just ordered a T2 and looking forward to hunting with it

Huntcrazy

Feb 14, 2016
Middleton, Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter treasure hunter 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I'm a new to this great sport, I just started last summer, I still have so much to learn, and I'm looking for help in using my metal detector... Thank you, I live in Middleton, Wisconsin, I have found some rings and lots of coins, but still am lost on a few things

CyprusWatch

Feb 17, 2016
Larnaca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everybody and thanks for adding me.
Living in Cyprus, I had my first "treasure hunting" experience a few days ago and although I found only some nails I have to admit that I have just discovered a fantastic "weekend time killer".
Getting to the point can you suggest a reliable entry - mid level underwater detector?
Thank you in advance for your help.

StrongAsZeus

Feb 17, 2016
Ohio
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am extremely new, don't even know what detector to buy, any help? I am in Ohio with lots of area I can hunt on. I found a very old coin after the field was plowed where I live, it used to be an old pioneer road. Now I'm interested. 😁

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am extremely new, don't even know what detector to buy, any help? I am in Ohio with lots of area I can hunt on. I found a very old coin after the field was plowed where I live, it used to be an old pioneer road. Now I'm interested. ��

Any of them will get you started but it depends on what kind of hunting you want to do. I prefer the AT Pro. That's the one I am working for....

Kodiak43351

Bronze Member
May 6, 2013
NW Ohio
Detector(s) used
At Max,Xp deus,At pro, At gold, pro pointer, ace 350 bounty hunter. Lesche hand and t handle digging tools, Sask kustom digger, Garrett edge digger and Garrett retriever, Garrett classifier made into
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am extremely new, don't even know what detector to buy, any help? I am in Ohio with lots of area I can hunt on. I found a very old coin after the field was plowed where I live, it used to be an old pioneer road. Now I'm interested. [emoji16]

The at pro would be a great detector to use. It's not to complicated to learn and is a great all around detector and you can get it wet. I'm from NW Ohio and love hunting the farm fields. I leave the parks and tot lots for the other guys and gals. Good luck.

MBDigger

Feb 23, 2016
Myrtle Beach,SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Hopefully Excalibur 2 soon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone....I am retired and live in Myrtle Beach,SC...................Been detecting the beach for less than a year and loving it. What's better then enjoying the sun, beach, and bikini's..............? Finding some gold !!!!! I love reading the forums they're so educating and motivating. I am also looking forward to pick the brains of some of you veteran detectors.

Feb 24, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello everyone, im a newbie, and i am looking for a partner with his/her device. we cant afford to buy one, anyone who can help us. location philippines. pm me please.. thank you for signing me in treasurenet.

happythunter

Tenderfoot
Feb 25, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello folks. I'm 64 years young, from Wash. state my nick name is Auggie . I've joined this site because I have discovered two serious treasure leads from a very nice Mexican family living here in the states. Their very superstitious and don't know what to do with what they have found. their afraid of the authorities and banks and bad people that might harm them if they suddenly become wealthy. So they have decided to do nothing for the time being. what they found were three ancient leather bags about 2ft in diameter and 3 ft. high full of gold coins one of the bags had split open after hundreds of years and spilled out into view thats how they found the others all under a rock ledge in a remote area on their property.

mreddy32

Tenderfoot
Jun 1, 2006
New Mexico
How do I post (upload) new photos to my present forum... it's been a while and I find this site very difficult to find your way around. Thanks for your help. Mike

mreddy32

Tenderfoot
Jun 1, 2006
New Mexico
How to post new photos

How do I post (upload) new photos to my present forum, it's been a while since I lasted posted and I'm finding this much more difficult to get around. Thanks for your help. Mike

Joemussel

Feb 25, 2016
New jersey
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi im new here heres some free info for everybody for ppl that dont know it any house build before 1980 usually had a large family with a picnic table some place in the yard maybe in the shade ppl lost things you should find area detecting targets should be in a 5x10 ft area good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread