Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy folks...
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting your state for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

Dad2all5

Apr 13, 2016
Palm Desert, California
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. New to site but not the game. I vrew up in Connecticut and was off on treasure adventures at the age of 8 and still at it some 40 years later. Found mostly old colonial artifacts, but always up for an adventure.

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! Newbie here.

What led me here...? Well, I was doing some genealogy research with my mother and discovered some interesting family history (scotts-irish settled here in the 1700's all throughout Tennessee, North Carolina, Florida, Indiana and Canada with some fighting for the south during the civil war). That led me to learning of the KGC (no family link..so far) and once I started reading...I couldn't stop. I am hooked. I have never been so intrigued in my life. One thing leads to another, and here I am on this site. Please be nice....I will try to read as much as possible before asking noob questions, but if I miss something and ask a silly question...please be kind :)
Hello everybody!!

cuzimloony

Apr 9, 2016
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Series
Minelab Gold Monster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oooooo. Ya see. Total newbie. Thank you for the heads up. I will do that now :)

chrillebab

Apr 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my name is Christian im 24 yo. I live in Denmark and im really interested in history. That lead me to metal detection, i haven't actually bought a metal detector yet, which is actually why i singed up to this site hopeing, i could get some pointers what to buy or not to buy, and avoid potential newbie pitfalls. I have been looking to purchase the garrett 250, but i would really appreciate any of your input.

Christian.

HeywheresIan

Mar 14, 2016
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Garretts Treasure Ace 300,Minelab Musky,Minelab XT 17000, Whites DB4, Garrett GTA 500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All! I'm a old time detector that just getting back to the field after a few years hiatus.

reybruno

Apr 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello to all, newbie from philippines im not good in english but enough to understand the language

Cadetut1

Apr 18, 2016
Central Ohio
Detector(s) used
Ace400 and GTA Ultra 500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Central Ohio. After a 8 year hiatus from detecting due to personal issues I have finally gotten back into the mix. I currently use a 20 year old GTA Ultra500 which was my first detector that has always served me well. I have just ordered the new ACE 400 and looking forward to using this weekend. I have owned a Whites Spectrum XLT as well as a Minelab Explorer both of which are excellent detectors.

Hackman

Apr 18, 2016
South Carlolina
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter tracker IV for now. Hope to get a better one soon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi folks. I'm Hackman and I live in South Carolina. Just starting out metal detecting and joined this sight to learn from the pros!!

rer613

Greenie
Aug 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, My name is Russell and have been on the site in the past but want to start getting on more often, now that I am retired, I like metal detecting but didn't get out much, plenty of detectors, couple of spiral gold pans and just purchased a small gold dredge (2") now we have some time to search but need places to go, I am 69 years old and my wife is close in age but does not want to say, we are located in Pensacola fl and want to gold hunt. We are hoping to get some leads off the site to get us started.

thriftygirl73

Feb 2, 2016
New England
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a long time "lurker" ;) But have gained such valuable insight and knowledge I wanted to join in hopes that I can one day share my finds with everyone else. I own 4 metal detectors(which I don't use often enough) I love to treasure hunt in thrift stores and garage sales. And I have even done some CRH after reading many posts. I look forward to being able to contribute to this wonderful community! 💚

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread