Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Hunters...
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Texas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

karenstokes

Jul 22, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I am from Calif originally, but joined the Marines in 1971, and was stationed in Albany, Georgia. I live right next door in a place called Sylvester, Georgia. I moved to AZ back in 2001 for a job as a nurse on the Indian Reservations, and retired off of the Hopi Rez. But, my husband passed away 3 years ago, and I wanted to come home to family. So here I am, and I must say, the clubs down here in SW GA are slim to none! I was a prospector, rockhound, artifact hound, and here there is NOTHING! I think I am going to have to put an ad in the local newspaper just to find some hunting friends! Does anyone know any folks down here that might be interested in teaming up? I am going geocaching this coming Sunday, and can't find a partner for that even! Looking forward to doing anything down here!

Jlee1974

Jul 22, 2016
MT
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm from Monta. I'm new to this site. This looks like a great forum.

chuckcory

Tenderfoot
Jul 24, 2016
Kingston Springs
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Whites 6000 DI Pro, Whites Eagle Spectrum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am new to the forum. I am located in Kingston Springs, Tennessee. Looking for anyone in the Nashville, Kingston Springs, Dickson, area to metal detect with.

THBrock

Jul 25, 2016
Grand Prairie, TX
Detector(s) used
lol, bounty hunter QuickDraw II
Garrett, green something
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Grand Prairie, TX. I'm Brock. My wife and I like to detect once in a while and we hunt rolls. As I type this introduction, I've found a 64D and 69D halves as well as some cool gold plated halves and NFIC's. I found the site last night and joined immediately as you guys seem to be my type of crowd.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Vpnavy is now a moderator, which has a lot of responsibilities..
So please allow me to welcome you to TreaureNet!

Be sure to check out the Coin Roll Hunting forum!

Fluttertut

Tenderfoot
Jul 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! I am a newbie here. I love finding treasure and have been collecting and finding it for years. Do I know what it is? No. I am happy I found your site! I am from Ohio.

danman911

Aug 3, 2016
colorado
Detector(s) used
a bunch
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dano

ive been gone for about a decade. im back. old school treasure hunter w/ the worlds largest treasure library for sale. i helped treasure net get started.
im not full of **** im the real thing. ask away bud!

tfr75

Aug 1, 2016
Texas
Detector(s) used
BH Land Ranger Pro
Garrett GTA 1000 Power Master
Deteknix X pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have just returned to detecting after I stopped in the seventies. I started with a heathkit, a comet 2 and a garrett gta 1000pm. I,ve just picked up and ranger pro very nice machine, too hot to use in Texas right now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread