Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Georgia for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Misery75

Sep 4, 2016
Columbus GA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie from Columbus GA, been detecting for about two years now. Hoping to gain information on more improved digs.

kimslaguna

Sep 5, 2016
Barnesville Ga
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie in Barnesville Ga, detected in the UK but never over here, looking for some fresh water beaches to detect

CityDiggin

Sep 8, 2016
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 & Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Ohio. I'm Teresa new to metal detecting. So much to explore here!

Sirbarksalot

Greenie
Sep 5, 2016
Seattle, Wa
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello! I'm very new to metal detecting. I just picked up a Garret AT Pro and I'm ready to go. In the North Seattle area. I don't mind traveling and would love to go on a group hunt.

Pennies from heaven

Tenderfoot
Sep 10, 2016
The Evergreen State
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola! Just joined-maybe because I gold panned at a waterfall today w/a friend (even tho we got run off by a stater after an hour because it was DOT land?) Been lurking/learning at least 2 yrs. here w/ all you awesome peeps ! Plus viewing lots of youtube vids /reading info. I dug/panned 3 very brief times in past 3 years ( in N.Cali ,Snoqualmie River and the creek where I lived in Snohomish county )and got the dreaded Gold Fevah ! !Maybe I also joined today because I vant to vin zee Multi Sluicer...HEHEHEHE BWAHAHA! So sore /so hoping for color/NuggetCity from the dirt today!! Waterfall was a naturally made sluicing system . I am not great online yet/no smartphone either,so bear with me/be gentle :0 Hasta luego :)

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hola! Just joined-maybe because I gold panned at a waterfall today w/a friend (even tho we got run off by a stater after an hour because it was DOT land?) Been lurking/learning at least 2 yrs. here w/ all you awesome peeps ! Plus viewing lots of youtube vids /reading info. I dug/panned 3 very brief times in past 3 years ( in N.Cali ,Snoqualmie River and the creek where I lived in Snohomish county )and got the dreaded Gold Fevah ! !Maybe I also joined today because I vant to vin zee Multi Sluicer...HEHEHEHE BWAHAHA! So sore /so hoping for color/NuggetCity from the dirt today!! Waterfall was a naturally made sluicing system . I am not great online yet/no smartphone either,so bear with me/be gentle :0 Hasta luego :)
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Gaiton6729Zippo

Tenderfoot
Sep 12, 2016
Tenn
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2 and Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
New member from Tenn, been detecting about 3 years. Looking forward to learning a lot of new things on this site.

Roarshak89

Sep 13, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie from utah, been a treasure Hunter for awhile but haven't ever found anything honestly. So i figured I'd take to the internet to get some pointers and maybe find someone close to me that might know of some areas.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie from utah, been a treasure Hunter for awhile but haven't ever found anything honestly. So i figured I'd take to the internet to get some pointers and maybe find someone close to me that might know of some areas.
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Utah for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

duxsrus

Tenderfoot
Sep 14, 2016
OH
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello from Ohio y'all! Been reading here for a while and finally signed up. New to "dirt fishing" as I see it called here and trying to learn what I'm doing. Everyone here seems like good people with lots of knowledge and I look forward to this new hobby. Seems that finding places to detect is easier said than done, I just kind of assumed you could go anywhere on public land but I guess not. Good thing I found that out ahead of time huh!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Ohio y'all! Been reading here for a while and finally signed up. New to "dirt fishing" as I see it called here and trying to learn what I'm doing. Everyone here seems like good people with lots of knowledge and I look forward to this new hobby. Seems that finding places to detect is easier said than done, I just kind of assumed you could go anywhere on public land but I guess not. Good thing I found that out ahead of time huh!
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread