Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

wicked

Mar 22, 2012
San Jose, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurenet.com is a friendly community dedicated to all kinds of treasure hunting!

Our goal is to be the place to go to when you have treasure hunting questions, sharing finds and discuss treasure hunting in general.

To keep the place friendly, we ask that every new member post up an introduction thread letting us know a little bit about themselves.

Please help us keep this site friendly and informative! Thanks in advance.

Chief Wompum

Mar 30, 2012
Illinois
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All! I am new to this site as you have noticed. I am wanting to get back into a few old passions I used to have, and that is finding new places and possibly exploring. I have a few things that keeps coming into my mind that I had almost forgotten about. One is a cave in Missouri thats not listed. Others are the possibility of old myths from the family finding out if they are true. Ya never know. It's the thrill of seeking out the answers. With all this being said I may be turning to you guys for some guidance and learning how to follow through on my quest.
Thank You

kshroom

Mar 30, 2012
Vale Or.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings to all from sw idaho/se oregon. I will be posting my finds to share with others and researching new locations to hunt. Anyone in the vale or. area drop me a line and see what i can learn. I have hunted morrels, boletes, matsutake and other wild mushrooms for years. hence the name, love being out and about in nature. Am an avid gold panner and currently feeling like hunting for meteorites, as well as other petty rocks. hope to hear from someone soon.
K.

OP
OP
wicked

wicked

Mar 22, 2012
San Jose, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings to all from sw idaho/se oregon. I will be posting my finds to share with others and researching new locations to hunt. Anyone in the vale or. area drop me a line and see what i can learn. I have hunted morrels, boletes, matsutake and other wild mushrooms for years. hence the name, love being out and about in nature. Am an avid gold panner and currently feeling like hunting for meteorites, as well as other petty rocks. hope to hear from someone soon.
K.

Welcome aboard kshroom! Good to have you with us! :thumb_up:

TK in VA

Mar 30, 2012
Front Royal
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello all! I grew up here in the Shenandoah Valley. Started detecting Cedar Creek in '85. -The good old days. I was a kid so I sold most of what I found back then... Dummy. All but quit to play golf about 10 yrs ago... But I'm getting the fever again! Seems like now, if you find a few bullets you're having a good day. Ugh! -Anyways, it's better than sittin on this computer looking at what everyone else is finding! -I just want to wish everyone luck and if your from around my area, hit me up!

OP
OP
wicked

wicked

Mar 22, 2012
San Jose, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all! I grew up here in the Shenandoah Valley. Started detecting Cedar Creek in '85. -The good old days. I was a kid so I sold most of what I found back then... Dummy. All but quit to play golf about 10 yrs ago... But I'm getting the fever again! Seems like now, if you find a few bullets you're having a good day. Ugh! -Anyways, it's better than sittin on this computer looking at what everyone else is finding! -I just want to wish everyone luck and if your from around my area, hit me up!

Welcome to Tnet! :thumb_up:

Megagold

Mar 3, 2012
Calif by the Bay
Detector(s) used
MXT- AT Pro- Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Tnet people! I'm new to this site but not new to detecting. I live near by the beautiful beach of Santa Cruz Ca. There are several beaches here and in the summer they are quite packed. I'm from the Fresno area in the San Juaquine Valley. It's beautiful here and I am learning alot on how to detect the beaches. I have a MXT and a AT Pro. So learning water detecting is where I'm at. Any pointers is appreciated. I'll post some finds for the hungary hearted detectors like me...lol
HH and be safe

downrigger47

Greenie
Apr 1, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
ACE250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm from NH and I am new to detecting. I have a lot of questions where I live we have a lot of old colonial foundations ,roads, indian trails and i thought it would be neat to check them out. I see them when I'm out deer hunting . So I'm going to give it a try..

OP
OP
wicked

wicked

Mar 22, 2012
San Jose, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Tnet people! I'm new to this site but not new to detecting. I live near by the beautiful beach of Santa Cruz Ca. There are several beaches here and in the summer they are quite packed. I'm from the Fresno area in the San Juaquine Valley. It's beautiful here and I am learning alot on how to detect the beaches. I have a MXT and a AT Pro. So learning water detecting is where I'm at. Any pointers is appreciated. I'll post some finds for the hungary hearted detectors like me...lol
HH and be safe

Hello I'm from NH and I am new to detecting. I have a lot of questions where I live we have a lot of old colonial foundations ,roads, indian trails and i thought it would be neat to check them out. I see them when I'm out deer hunting . So I'm going to give it a try..

Welcome to Tnet! Make yourselves comfortable and enjoy the forums! :thumb_up: :)

OP
OP
wicked

wicked

Mar 22, 2012
San Jose, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello I'm from Alabama and been detecting 20 years and still love it, I am a heat and a/c contractor im 44 years old but still a kid at heart, Hope to post some good finds to come, Tim B

Welcome aboard A/CMan! :thumbsup:

_X_

Apr 8, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a new forum member from Ohio and finaly registered here to add to discussions. What a wealth of information here!

johnnyv

Apr 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm just looking to get back into metal detecting and found this site read about the Austin dam and really enjoyed the pics and posts. Looks to me like a great group of people who have done some serious research.

ground hog

Apr 9, 2012
Wisconsin
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all, new to this site live in Wisconsin and would like to find clubs in the Wisconsin area. Also would like feed back on the machine which would be best for a beginner

sigrid21

Apr 10, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi. I'm originally from the Oregon coast had to move to Idaho but still chasing treasures. A forum like this helps me stay informed about findings at home! Thanks

MrLee

Mar 25, 2012
Tokyo & OC
Detector(s) used
Google Earth, BS Detector, $$
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone. I live in Costa Mesa, Ca and thankfully found this site. I just want to say thank you to the owners and elders that have contributed a wealth of knowledge to these topics.
Having said that I hunt the East Fork and anywhere I can in the desert. The history out here in Ca. Is amazing.
Looking forward to exploring this site when I can't be out in the field.

Padre of Lakeland

Tenderfoot
Apr 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. Sorry I didn't post here first. As a free ranging inhabitant of the North American Continent I don't claim specific areas of origin but do state a current location of Central Florida. I'm replacing equipment I lost to a different kind of "treasure hunter" (ie. ex-wife and attorney), but I'm hoping to get back to it soon. I've got equal access to both the Atlantic coast and the Gulf, so I've got a lot of area to check out. Any pointers would be appreciated. Florida is quite a change from Tennessee and Arizona.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread