How did you hear about Treasurenet.com - Treasure Hunting Community

jungashi

Tenderfoot
Dec 15, 2022
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
Google—I was looking for beginner tips and this forum came up. Everyone seems so friendly and knowledgeable. :-)

Cherokee65

Mar 28, 2023
Mid-Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!
Internet search

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was researching a find I made and one of the pictures that came up and matched my find was linked to a post on here so I joined. Ended up not getting on here much and forgetting my username and password :BangHead: so I ended up joining again a couple years later!! Now I can't imagine not being a member here!!
Glad to see your still around. How's your brother doing, bought my first T2 from him years ago up here in Greensburg

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fishstick posted last year, "Sorry, I can't remember", goes for me to.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread