How did you hear about Treasurenet.com - Treasure Hunting Community

John A. Morrow

Jul 15, 2012
Georgia/South Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are always interested in finding out how you found our site.

If you can please let us know if you found us on another forum, via Google or Bing or a friend perhaps? Or any other method.

This helps us determine what areas seem to be working for us (as far as letting people know about us) or what areas we made need to work on to help get the word out.

Thanks!

I'm recovering from a hip-replacement surgery and was trying to pass the time surfing the Internet concerning Confederate belt buckles (as I'm selling my old collection of 20+ buckles).
Found your website by accident but the more I read the more interested I became.
Being an old guy I find computers a challenge(took me nearly an hour just to register)and,except for my being just outa bed would probably have not bothered.
Anyway,a lucky happenstance! Lots of information & views here...

Bomber Harris

Tenderfoot
Jul 23, 2012
Valencia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whilst I was browsing to find a second-hand detector on Google I just ficked from one to another and by chance typed treasure, thus found this very nice site and hopefully a new hobby with a new group of international enthusiasts. Check out the link I posted from the UK television site; it will be of GREAT interest to all. For example the scittsh chap who bought a new detector, parked his car and walked ten paces only to find $1.000.000 in gold! Also a site to post new finds every day and to view interesting finds from the UK. Cheers, Dave.

coynemom

Aug 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, my took me out this weekend and i think I would like to try this. Afraid I've been bit by the gold bug.

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google when researching metal detectors to buy. Now own 3 and we only started MDing in April '12. Think we caught the bug?

HH,
Anita

iratepirate

Tenderfoot
Aug 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I'm new to this site but not to hunting treasure. I love the iPod app. Thank you for making this website too! I spent all night reading everything and love it. I love to treasure hunt and catch fish. Looking forward to posting comments to threads as soon as I get the lay out of the threads and where things belong. Thanks again for making all this possible!

iratepirate

Tenderfoot
Aug 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry forgot to answer the question. Answer is google searched and found you guys. Site recognized I had iPad on and offered me the app, love it! Recommended to my brother today.

Hoppus

Aug 20, 2012
Reno, NV
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro, Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually found your forums through AstroBouncer. I was watching his videos on youtube and happened to stumble across your site. The amount of information and all the people gathered here is amazing!

llewter

Tenderfoot
Aug 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm completely new to blogs and forums, so I don't know how things work. I have exhausted other means to find this article, so I'm asking what is the best way to get it in front of as many people as possible, quickly. Here is what I'm looking for:

I’m working on a family tree and need help locating a treasure story. I read this story about a relative in about 1970 in a treasure hunting magazine. It may have been published at other times as well. The story was about two prospectors in California or Nevada that found a cavern with a stream full of gold running through it. They dynamited the entrance closed and one (my possible relative) of the prospectors was killed in the explosion. The other prospector recorded a claim and filed an assay in Reno (as best I can remember). I would like to find a copy of the article to confirm the prospector’s name and the story. If anyone knows of this story, I would appreciate a copy of it.

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Typed In Metal detecting In Yahoo And All Heck Broke Loose I Found Treasure Net!!!! The Only thing We Really Miss Is Cappyz's Auctions!!!! Chug And Red And A few Freind's Whom Have Moved On!!! "Change Happen's Then You Have to Deal With It" ( Sale Of treasurenet ) Note this Quote Happened After only 4 Beers LMAO Chug

Aug 20, 2012
i was looking for cave that land records show 3 claims on in pa. the state denied all and proceed to make land a park,i found two entrances after 10 years search,all i found qas thicm veins of quartz ,stories speak of gold, now im gonna crush some quartz, need advice if this entrance is safe

oildriller

Aug 28, 2012
Wales
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, you were in....Andy Sabisch's book.....The Minelab Quattro and Safari hand book.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Typed In Metal detecting In Yahoo And All Heck Broke Loose I Found Treasure Net!!!! The Only thing We Really Miss Is Cappyz's Auctions!!!! Chug And Red And A few Freind's Whom Have Moved On!!! "Change Happen's Then You Have to Deal With It" ( Sale Of treasurenet ) Note this Quote Happened After only 4 Beers LMAO Chug
You know he's having his auctions (so to speak) on his blog don't you- The Luna Cee Pub: Win A Ruby For Best Comment

pjchris

Sep 4, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found you with a Google search. Trying to identify three finds that I don't think are actually arrowheads. Will post a query with pics. Paul

Lazarus

Aug 15, 2012
Goodyear az.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was doing some research on the LDM and trail monuments and came across the website. I am presently
checking an area west of Phoenix and I hope to have something worthwhile to report in the near future.
Good site, lots of info.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions