Hi Everyone! Is anyone else in Fort Myers area? Does anyone have a Tesoro Compadre?

suesgold

Apr 7, 2012
Fort Myers FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: I'm Sue, a new treasure hunter from Fort Myers, FL. Are there any others in my area? Does anyone own a Tesoro Compadre. I read many reviews that they were excellent detectors for the $160. So I bought one. I wish it had a depth and ID. I'm new, and maybe should have got a digital detector that tells you the depth to dig :icon_scratch: What setting is the best for gold rings and coins?
Anyway, I wanted to introduce myself. Everyone have a great night!

Dougshause1

Feb 20, 2012
Virginia Beach,VA.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000,Garrett Pro pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet Sue. Rings are normally in the aluminum to zinc range. So get used to digging junk. If all you want is dimes and up. disk out up to zinc unless you also want zinc pennies (zincolns). It's worth digging the junk for the gold. Good luck and happy hunting.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hi there....I am looking for a friend to hunt with in our area...you interested?

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasureGirl.JPG

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Tesoro's are good detectors. Good luck from N. Mississippi. It takes a while to learn the sounds. A buddy of mine has a Compadre and find bunches of stuff.

justdon

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2013
Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics delta4000/Tesoro compadre/Garrett ace 250/Garrett propointer/Garrett at pro/Tesoro silver umax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello and welcome sue.I feel my compadre is a coin magnet in trashy areas.To me its one of the best buys for the price.You won't be disappointed with it.HH.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread