Now, lets see. Where was I, 30 years ago?http://tnet.forumfoundry.com/forums/images/

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now, Where did I leave off, 30 years ago?

Hello folks! No, I wasn't here 30 years ago. Just took a small break from MD-ing. I started MD-ing again and one of the first things I found, was this site. I was worried that everything might have been found since life got in my way and I left the hobby.

I see that's not the case. (thank heavens!)

I do have a LOT of things in my collection but I won't bother all with old news. I have been quite lucky in the finding of things though. I may post one or two of past hits, but I'll try to stay in the here and now. Hopefully, with some new found friends.

To get started, I figure I'll probably still read the Today's Finds to get my gumption up as I've been doing for a while now. (Help's me to get out to hunt.)
But, I have an awful lot of whatzitz? So, maybe, to get familiar with the format here, I'll try posting one or two of those in the What is it forum.

I'm very impressed by the pool of knowledge here! Maybe I can finally clear up a few of my own puzzles.

Anyway, nuff for now. What's the saying?

HH

Last edited:
OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why thank you!

Nice to get a welcome!

I've posted some of my best finds in the Best Finds. Sort of a sample of the sort of luck I've had the blessing to encounter. Unfortunately, that was a long time ago.

I'm really starting over on my path down this hobby. Hope I can still walk over the right spots.

HH!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
WHADIFIND

welcome53 (3).jpg

OP
OP
WHADIFIND

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the welcome.

Hope, I can add rather than detract from the fun. So far it seems as if there are only new coins left. :)

I wonder just how deep coins sink in the time I've been away.

Ya know, I don't remember it being this tough. Bend down, dig, refill, stand up. Seemed easier before. :)

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread