Apr 11, 2012
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Metal
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi Y'all

Hey there, from Georgia!
I have always been interested in old things, especially antiques and still dream of having my own shop one day. I especially started getting interested in hunting relics and things after I joined Ancestry.Com about 2 years ago. It is amazing to me the relatives and different names. I am back in the 1700's right now on my maternal side when many, many relatives were from Dooley County area here in Georgia and 1800's on my praternal side when my fathers mothers sister and parents came over to Milwaukee from Austria as immigrants.

My BF has a huge collection of arrowheads, pieces of arrowheads, pieces of pottery and stones that were used for tools by the Indians near Lake West Point. I believe that the Creeks settled here in the Troup County area. I, myself have yet to find the first arrowhead but I will continue looking. One thing we have ran across is what appears to be a swell find. It looks like it may be a slave ID tag. I will hunt down the proper catagory and post some pictures. Maybe someone here will know if we are correct and may know something about it.

So glad I found this site.
innerpeace5

WERA689

Mar 22, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Atlanta! Glad to have you here!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
innerpeace5