Dirkdigger

Greenie
Mar 22, 2012
Morris cove CT
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350, modded Cen-tech pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
figured that would be good for a laugh, greetings from East Haven CT. First year detecting, I have over 100 acres of private pre colonial land I'm working in CT... I got tired of finding quarters on the beach and upgraded my hunting grounds thanks to some generous farm owners in various towns. Never hurts to drive and ask guys, it works if your prepared with wavers and historical facts about the properties they own... Happy hunting..

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Welcome to TNet! You have some great grounds to hunt! good luck!

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from Texas:hello2: ,I also try to find out about a piece of land before I get permission to dig,and then offer them 80/20 or 50/50 on the fines.

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"boom babyyyy" is NOT a way to endear yourself to seasoned detectorists. That's like walking into an AA meeting with a beer in your hand.

Last edited:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Diggit

Mar 25, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, DFX, GMT and Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"boom babyyyy" is NOT a way to endear yourself to seasones detectorists. That's like walking into an AA meeting with a beer in your hand.

yeah, no KIDDING.

Attachments

• boomsausage.jpg
    boomsausage.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 103

txplowgirl

Tenderfoot
Apr 12, 2012
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Howdy and welcome from southern Oklahoma.
I'm more of a panner myself don't quite care for metal detecting and I don't care for that show at all. JMO

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck and keep us posted on your finds HH:thumbsup:

OP
OP
Dirkdigger

Dirkdigger

Greenie
Mar 22, 2012
Morris cove CT
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 350, modded Cen-tech pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jay, I will make up my own decisions in life.. and your approval means means about as much to me as two ground hogs humping.... I hope I cleared it up a bit for you, My first week detecting I found relics from the 1500's, and a lot of them.. So don't act like this is some form of rocket science that only seasoned vets can appreciate, it's an activity based on luck , and common sense.. Its guys like you that make a fun novelty, stressful for other members.. Remember that next time you greet a new member that was making a sarcastic remark on purpose. I happen to enjoy that fat *******s fake show.. And if I decide to use his tag lines, I guess you will just have to deal with it.. Enoy your detecting chief, .. What is with these forums and all these stuck up, know it all that think they are gods gift to hobbies.. If I took kite flying he would be able to outfly me, with better gear , in a sand storm.. just the type of guy he is. Classic.. lol

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Jay, I will make up my own decisions in life.. and your approval means means about as much to me as two ground hogs humping.... I hope I cleared it up a bit for you, My first week detecting I found relics from the 1500's, and a lot of them.. So don't act like this is some form of rocket science that only seasoned vets can appreciate, it's an activity based on luck , and common sense.. Its guys like you that make a fun novelty, stressful for other members.. Remember that next time you greet a new member that was making a sarcastic remark on purpose. I happen to enjoy that fat *******s fake show.. And if I decide to use his tag lines, I guess you will just have to deal with it.. Enoy your detecting chief, .. What is with these forums and all these stuck up, know it all that think they are gods gift to hobbies.. If I took kite flying he would be able to outfly me, with better gear , in a sand storm.. just the type of guy he is. Classic.. lol

Relax Dirk I'm sure he Meant nothing Personal.

I personally Hated " that fat *******s fake show " as you put it, But if you wanna say,
type, or Yell Booooom babyyyyyyyyyy, No skin off My nose LOL

unless perhaps if you were hunting with me & yelled it at the Top of your Lungs.
as If you did, You better have your own ride home with, Because I would no longer Know you :laughing7:

Last edited by a moderator:

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to the site!.. would love to have colonial sites to hunt, none of that here in FL...do you have any pics of your relics? Your finds from the 1500's intrigue me.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dirk, there is 2 years and 4 months between the posts and Diggit is on lifetime ban so not sure why your going off over 2 years after posts were made..

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread