Catobra

Jun 21, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Whites IDX Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All,

have had my dectector for about 11 years and have only had it out a handful of times-discouraged, seems everywhere I want to go is illegal-lazy, seems everywhere I pick to dig is rock hard :)

So far have found one chewed up Buffalo nickel, bunches (all couple a bucks worth) of regular coin, and a gold dangly earring. Best so far was just the other day in my own yard-a silver and gold Egyptian cartouche necklace pendant and what I just found out today from Cannonball Guy was a commemorative Waterloo Blucher button from 1815-1840.

014.JPG

Funny story-when I first got my detector was detecting the yard of my previous house and had these great solid hits. My friend and I all excited digging, digging-it's huge and flat (10x12?)-a treasure chest? Digging, digging-ugh, it's just a stupid hunk of solid, heavy iron!:BangHead: Oh to be that naive again..... Now everytime I dig I assume it's an old soda can so that when it is that precious item I can really celebrate!

Great site-have learned a lot from the vast experience of other posters.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to Tnet :hello: Everyone has to start somewhere and we do it just for fun.

foreverturk

Jun 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi All! I'm new also from Space Coast FL. I cannot figure out how to start my own post? I'm on the treasurenet app for iPhone any help would be great! Thank you

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread