Hello from Delaware

ja003g

Jun 24, 2012
Hi everyone,

My name is Jim. I'm new to the forum and thought I would say a quick hello. Just got a Garrett ACE 350 for Fathers Day and was instantly hooked. Found an impressive 43 cents in my first outing at the beach! Okay, nothing to brag about, but it was a clear thrill every time I got a hit. I dug everything and was amazed at the amount of trash I collected; bottle caps, nails, cans, barbed wire, wrappers of every sort, and a five inch saw blade buried in the sand. Will be heading back soon!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif
Jim

4342564 (2).jpg

OP
OP
J

ja003g

Jun 24, 2012
Newark, DE. I haven't explored any spots locally. The Glasgow area seems promising for artifacts considering the Revolutionary War battle at Cooch's Bridge. Pretty sure you can't go on state property, though.

Jerry Hull

May 4, 2012
Clayton, Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome Jim to Treasure Net! I am also from Delaware and a fairly new member myself. I live in Clayton and there is lots of history here. Oldest find was a badly worn 1787 Conn. cent and a 1897 U.S. buckle. It's dated on the back of the buckle with manufacturer. It's Spanish American War era. The beach can be at its best after a noreaster. Good luck and happy hunting!

JohnDE

Jan 8, 2007
Delaware
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, MINELAB E-TRAC, X-TERRA 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes KEEP SWINGING ! I'm from the New Castle, DE Area. I found about $10.00 in Silver Coinage at REHOBETH BEACH after a Nor'easter back in 1996. If you want to Treasure Chat Locally or by this Forum feel free to "TREASURE CHAT"

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come aboard ... :hello:

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to the forum. Keep digging the trash and the gold will come!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread