jburn57

Apr 11, 2012
Conway Springs, Ks.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello Everyone,
I live in south central Kansas. Did some MDing back in the 80's with a Radio Shack detector, don't remember the model. Kids are grown and now have a little more free time. Just got back into it last fall with a ACE250, a buddy borrowed it a couple months ago to find his mothers earing aid. Liked it so much he bought it from me and I bought a A/TPro we did a little bit together this spring but he has been transfered to OKC. Sooo looking for others to go hunting with. Looked up Clubs and found MWAS which led me here and info on the CTH5 in Oct. Still learning my A/TPro and thought it would be good to participate and maybe learn something that isn't in the manual and have some fun, 1st Organized Hunt :laughing7: See you in Caldwell.
Jerry

RJGMC

Sep 6, 2008
KANSAS CITY METRO
Detector(s) used
SIMPLEX, EQUINOX AND TESORO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WELCOME TO THE MADNESS JERRY!

I live east of Kansas City but will see you in Caldwell. Highly suggest you consider what shovel you are bringing, the digging is tough. The first time iIwent I did not have a shovel, that was a mistake. A lightweight (read cheap) shovel will probably not make it through the weekend. The same people that make lesche digging tools make a fine shovel. They look expensive when you are shopping, but they back it up with a 3 year or 5 year guanantee, I can't remember everything. Get your gear together and see you in Caldwell!

HI BOB!

(RJGMC)

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MG_127.gif Jerry

welcome53 (3).jpg
See you in Caldwell...this will be my 5th trip there!

OP
OP
jburn57

jburn57

Apr 11, 2012
Conway Springs, Ks.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for the greetings everyone.

RJGMC, Thanks for the shovel suggestion, I did buy a heavier digging pick and will look into a shovel now. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
jburn57

jburn57

Apr 11, 2012
Conway Springs, Ks.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well have my shovel coming. Think I have all my bases covered. :icon_scratch:

Found some tarp cloth to cut up into squares for removed dirt. Saw this idea, tried this out and it worked really good in getting my holes filled back in and not losing dirt in the grass beside the hole.

nov2101

Jul 6, 2012
NW CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i with 2x3" eclipse, 6" DD,12" DD & 12"Hot shot.
Minelab CTX 3030 with 6" DD. 11"& 17"
2@Vibebra pin point probes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome from CT, good hunting....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions