benchthis2012

Tenderfoot
Jun 24, 2012
Manteca Ca.
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After reading about MDing for some time, (about 5 years! lol) decided it was time to jump in and enjoy the fun! Took the family to Pismo beach, Ca. for the July 4th weekend, beside the fun at the beach I was able to hunt the beach with a Teroso Compadre detector. What fun it was! Been learning more about the detector each time I go out. Found only coins, but having a blast! Can't wait to get back home and try some old spots around my area that my be promising as well. Any suggestions for Pismo beach or beach hunting would be greatly appreciate with a Compadre! It's a great little detector! Even had it out in the wet sand and it would find coins!

HH!

~Al

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
4342564 (2).jpg

TN_INDIAN

Jul 4, 2012
WEST TN
Detector(s) used
F2,pinpointer that came with it
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im new as well. Got about 2 weeks in so far and haveing a blast!!!! The more u learn the detector the more fun it gets!! I sy im about maybe halfway on learning my new detector and all i can say is wow wut a peaceful adventure its been. wish i lived on beach like u. I c people scooping jewery out of the sand like its nothing on u tube :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread