AllBeard

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2012
Royersford, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Been reading this site for quite some time, just now gettin around to introducing myself. I have been using this site along with YouTube to research for my first MD purchase. I think I have finally settled on a Tesoro Vaquero. It has been a long road through Fisher F2's and F2 DD's, Ace 350's, Teknetics Delta 4000, to the Cibola and now hopefully and finally settling on the V. I will be hunting a lot of the normal areas such as parks, ballfields, and other general municipal areas in the Eastern PA area and even some northern VA (Shenandoah Valley) as well as occasionally hitting some fresh water beaches and the Jersey Shore. Thought that I would first get some feedback from some of the more seasoned MDers to make sure that this is indeed the right machine for the first timer in these conditions. I feel pretty confident from all of my research and am extremely pushing the limits of my budget with this purchase, so if you would be kind enough to speak now or forever hold your peace, I would appreciate it kindly! Thanks and HH.

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome , the vaquero is a great machine to have and it's a versatile machine and deep!

OP
OP
AllBeard

AllBeard

Tenderfoot
Jun 21, 2012
Royersford, PA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, A/CMan. I just put the order through at KellyCo for a Vaquero.

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds great, make sure to post some of your finds!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread