Hello from Allentown P.A.

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
WElcome to TNEt . My ancestors were from Easton (Hellertown actually.)

mike in pa

May 6, 2007
stroudsburg pa
Detector(s) used
whites dfx/xlt
hi rollins,im from stroudsburg have a few hunting partners here, we should get together some time.... some good hunting your way and mine....

OP
OP
Rollins

Rollins

Aug 30, 2012
Dade City, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome. Looking to go hunting, if anyone is interested.

roymonster

Aug 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey from Abington Pennsylvania (near Willow Grove) I'm looking to get into some treasure/gold/ MD hunting myself!
But not by myself. I'd like to get involved with the group. I'm sorry to say I don't have the best metal detector but it does work! I'm kind of a newbie, so some people would have to be a little patient with me but once I get my ears, eyes or nose on something I don't give up! I'm looking to stay in the tri-state area PA, NJ, NY, preferably in Pennsylvania. I know I'm not going to get rich on my first time out I might not even get rich on my first 10 years out but that's not the point. I want to get out there with other people and learn!
Pm me or hit me up through my email:
heavenly_goth at y a h o o
Cool? Cool.....
I also have a 27 foot propane run tow-behind RV (and a truck to pull it) that can be set up anywhere possibly as a homebase. Sleeps eight ppl very comfortably! It's in very good shape if I might add.

staticmap

rOY

Sent from my iPhone4gS. -rOymonster

OP
OP
Rollins

Rollins

Aug 30, 2012
Dade City, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Roymonster, Hi and welcome! Im no pro either but its all about having fun. Im in Allentown, i too would like to get involved with a group. If your ever in the Allentown area hit me up and we can go hunting. rollinstoned0 @ gmail.com

roymonster

Aug 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rollins said:
Hey Roymonster, Hi and welcome! Im no pro either but its all about having fun. Im in Allentown, i too would like to get involved with a group. If your ever in the Allentown area hit me up and we can go hunting. rollinstoned0 @ gmail.com

Gotcha bro!
Will deff let u know if I'm up that way detecting/searching.

Sent via: iPhone 4gS (all pics as well) "keep on swingin'!"

roymonster

Aug 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rollins said:
Hey everyone, just saying hello from Allentown P.A. also known as the Lehigh Valley. If there are any fellow detectorists in the area and would like a hunting buddy please let me know. thanks!

I'm interested! I live about 45 minutes south of Allentown
Willowgrove Mall. Now it's starting to get more into metal detecting weather. Not so hot not too many bugs hopefully the text will be going to sleep! Lol
but anyway, I've been up in Allentown area and the Lehigh Valley area and I'll tell you what, I saw a lot of places up there that like to MD! If you ever get any groups together to go let me know!
-roy

Sent via: iPhone 4gS "keep on swingin'!"

OP
OP
Rollins

Rollins

Aug 30, 2012
Dade City, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will do! I may be meeting up with cousin Eddie tomorrow and do some hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread